Enjoy roundtrip transfer directly to Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction, the Cliffs of Moher. Visit the visitor center and explore the cliffs at your own leisure!Highlights:
- Enjoy a full day tour to The Cliffs of Moher
- Admire Ireland's most impressive natural attraction
- Get free entrance to the visitor center
- See the highest cliffs in Europe
- Explore the cliffs at your own leisure
- Visit beautiful village Doolin
- Enjoy round trip transfer from DublinVisit the Cliffs of MoherTravel in style directly to Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction The Cliffs of Moher.The Cliffs of Moher Shuttle gives you the freedom to explore this natural wonder at your own pace as the tour is self-guided. The bus also stops at the beautiful village of Doolin, home to Ireland’s burgeoning surf scene, some wonderful restaurants, and traditional Irish pubs.The cliffs are a unique heritage site and home to a wide array of flora and fauna. The cliffs are also used at a film location for the Harry Potter movies.
You get free entrance to
the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Center, where you can learn about the cliffs place in Irish history and folkloreHow do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Dublin Visitor Centre
. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please show up 15 minutes before. Where does the tour end?
After your tour, you'll get dropped off at Dublin Visitor Centre
, where your tour started.
How long does the tour last?
The tour is approx. 10 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-14. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Are there student and senior tickets?
Yes, student tickets are available for students between age 15-17 and seniors from age 65 and over.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a coat with you.