100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Dublin Hop-On Hop-Offat Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 14.60
2. Tour to Giant’s Causewayat Tour to Giant’s Causeway , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 67.40
3. Wicklow Mountains Tourat Wicklow Mountains Tour, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 45.40
4. Tour to Cliffs of Moherat Tour to Cliffs of Moher , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 66.10
5. Newgrange & Hill of Tara Tourat Newgrange & Hill of Tara Tour, Sat, 7 Mar 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 52.30
Coastal Tour to Malahide Castle
- Enjoy a half-day tour from Dublin
- Get a guided tour of Malahide Castle
- Explore the castle's gardens and grounds
- Enjoy amazing views of Dublin Bay
- Visit the charming coastal village of Howth
- Choose between a morning or afternoon tour
Explore Malahide Castle & the fishing village Howth
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. The first stop of the day is Malahide Castle you can enjoy a guided tour of the refurbished castle (belonging to the Talbot family) and wander the castle massive grounds.
Watch out for the ghosts that haunt the castle! Enjoy the private gardens of Lord Talbot, which have been opened to the public and are described by garden lovers as a small botanic haven.
Afterwards, you can visit the local craft shops or relax over a coffee, before we continue to Howth.
We'll continue on a scenic coastal drive through the picturesque Malahide and the fishing village Howth. Take time to wander around this pretty village before making our way to Howth Summit for a spectacular photo opportunity overlooking Dublin Bay.
The perfect way to unwind, less than one hour from the city!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the CitySigthseeing office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please show up 15 minutes before.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour, you'll get dropped off at the CitySightseeing office, where your tour started.
How long does the tour last?
The tour is approx. 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-14. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Are there student and senior tickets?
Yes, student tickets are available for students between age 15-17 and seniors from age 65 and over.