1. Berlin TV Tower: Skip-the-line & Restaurant
From $ 24.7
From $ 24.7
From $ 24.5
From $ 24.7
From $ 24.8
From $ 53
From $ 16.3
From $ 25.3
From $ 13.6
From $ 49.9
From $ 31.6
For a great experience enjoy a memorable dinner in the revolving restaurant at the top of the TV Tower in Berlin. Enjoy superb cuisine and service while enjoying the views at almost 680 feet above Berlin!
- Dine at the revolving restaurant in the TV Tower
- Skip the line to the TV Tower and enjoy a personal welcome
- Get seated at your reserved window table
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course meal
- Admire the views of Berlin
- See some of the city's major sights from above
- Included in the price are a glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif, two glasses of wine, and one hot drink
Enjoy a Panorama dinner at the TV Tower
The TV Tower is located at the very heart of the city on the Alexanderplatz. At over 1,200 feet, it’s the highest building in Germany and the second highest building open to the public in Europe.
The observation deck is at a height of 666 feet and includes Berlin's highest bar, the 'Panorama bar.' The revolving restaurant is at a height of almost 680 feet and turns around its own axis once or twice every hour.
As our dinner guests, you'll be personally welcomed by the TV Tower staff on the ground floor and accompanied to the elevators, skipping the queues after the security check. Your table, situated next to a window, will be waiting for you when you arrive in the rotating 'Sphere' restaurant.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at the time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to the TV Tower.
Please hold on to your e-ticket, as you will need to show it again when leaving the TV Tower.
How does it work?
When you arrive at the TV Tower, please hold the bar code imprinted at the top of your e-ticket in front of the scanner and then pass through the turnstile.
Where is the TV Tower located?
You'll find the iconic TV Tower at Alexanderplatz. The address will be on your e-ticket.
What's on the menu?
You can see a sample of the Panorama dinner menu here*
You will be given a choice of one main course and one starter or one dessert to choose on the day you visit the TV Tower. The selection includes a vegetarian option.
Is there a dress code for the dinner?
No, no dress code is enforced.
*The menu is subject to change!
- Due to the Berlin TV Tower's interior, there is no access for wheelchair users and people with walking difficulties, i.e. people who cannot walk without assistance or without walking aids, such as crutches etc.
Are there children's rates?
There are no special children's rates when dining at the Berlin TV Tower.
Mobile voucher accepted
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Guaranteed window table
- A glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif
- A two-course meal: main course and starter or dessert
- Two glasses of wine and one hot drink
- Unlimited mineral water
Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner
Alexanderplatz, Panoramastraße 1A 10178 Berlin