100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticketat Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 9 Dec 2020
From $ 23.70
2. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 23.80
3. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 9 Dec 2020
From $ 106.90
4. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island Berlin Pass, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jan 2020
From $ 23.60
5. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 9 Dec 2020
From $ 23.70
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jan 2020
From $ 15.80
7. V I V I D - A Celebration of Lifeat V I V I D - The Beauty of Things, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 11 Jul 2020
From $ 48.10
8. Berlin Combo Dealsat Berlin Combo Deals, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Wed, 9 Dec 2020
From $ 29.60
9. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 9 Dec 2020
From $ 11.90
10. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 8 Dec 2020
From $ 35.10
Altes Museum with Skip the Line
Explore the treasure trove of classical antiquities at the Altes Museum in Berlin. You'll be transported back to an ancient world, where Greek philosophers wandered and Roman soldiers marched. Book your tickets from home and skip the line to the Altes Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island.
- Skip the line to the Altes Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of European classical antiquities
- Walk around in the spectacular Neoclassical building
- Admire the craftsmanship and art from the Greek and Roman empires
- See the portraits of Cleopatra and her lover Julius Caesar
- Explore the Münzkabinett (Coin Cabinet) with over 1,400 coins
What can I expect?
Discover the Altes Museum in Berlin
Admire the art of the Etruscans, the skill and mastery of the Greek potters, and the precision of the ancient statues, including the world’s most famous lovers, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra. Old doesn't always mean 'good', but at the Altes Museum (Old Museum) is does. Every bit is impressive. Even the building, completed in 1830, is one of the most important examples of Neoclassical architecture in the whole of Germany.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date you choose.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free