100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sun, 10 Dec 2023
From $ 26.80
2. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 9 Dec 2023
From $ 29.20
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Th, 9 Mar 2023
From $ 27.50
4. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Th, 9 Mar 2023
From $ 114.90
5. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 7 Jan 2023
From $ 14.90
6. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 9 Dec 2023
From $ 11.20
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 9 Dec 2023
From $ 41.80
8. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 9 Dec 2023
From $ 38.80
9. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Th, 9 Mar 2023
From $ 30.80
10. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Sat, 7 Jan 2023
From $ 17.30
Altes Museum with Skip the Line
Explore the treasure trove of classical antiquities at the Altes Museum in Berlin. You'll be transported back to an ancient world, where Greek philosophers wandered and Roman soldiers marched. Book your tickets from home and skip the line to the Altes Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island.
- Skip the line to the Altes Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of European classical antiquities
- Walk around in the spectacular Neoclassical building
- Admire the craftsmanship and art from the Greek and Roman empires
- See the portraits of Cleopatra and her lover Julius Caesar
- Explore the Münzkabinett (Coin Cabinet) with over 1,400 coins
What can I expect?
Discover the Altes Museum in Berlin
Admire the art of the Etruscans, the skill and mastery of the Greek potters, and the precision of the ancient statues, including the world’s most famous lovers, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra. Old doesn't always mean 'good', but at the Altes Museum (Old Museum) is does. Every bit is impressive. Even the building, completed in 1830, is one of the most important examples of Neoclassical architecture in the whole of Germany.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date you choose.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free