100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guardat Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guard, Fri, 14 Jul 2023 - Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From $ 87.30
2. Buckingham Palace & The Royal Mewsat Buckingham Palace, Mon, 17 Jul 2023 - Sun, 24 Sep 2023
From $ 60.80
3. The SpongeBob Musicalat Queen Elizabeth Hall, Wed, 26 Jul 2023 - Sun, 27 Aug 2023
From $ 34.90
4. Crazy For Youat Gillian Lynne Theatre, Sat, 24 Jun 2023 - Sat, 20 Jan 2024
From $ 38.80
5. Cinderella in-the-roundat Royal Albert Hall, Th, 15 Jun 2023 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023
From $ 34.90
6. 42nd Streetat Sadler's Wells, Wed, 7 Jun 2023 - Sun, 2 Jul 2023
From $ 25.60
7. We Will Rock Youat Coliseum Theatre, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Sat, 26 Aug 2023
From $ 42.30
8. Grease the Musicalat Dominion Theatre, Fri, 2 Jun 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 38.80
9. The Killik Cup - Barbarians v World 15at Twickenham Stadium, Sun, 28 May 2023
From $ 35.70
10. Arsenal FC vs Wolverhamptonat Emirates Stadium, Sat, 27 May 2023 - Sun, 28 May 2023
From $ 1,530.00
Visit one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today, Buckingham Palace in the heart of London! This popular tourist attraction is often sold out long in advance, so book your tickets online before leaving home!
- Reserve your entrance tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Choose the time slot that fits your schedule
- Avoid the long lines with prebooked tickets
- Explore the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Free entrance for children under age 5
What can I expect?
Visit Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of Her Majesty the Queen and is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In July, August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
Visitors end their tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, with magnificent views of the west facade of the Palace and the famous lake.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How does it work?
Please exchange your e-ticket at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen admission time.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 5-16. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Please note: Children under age 5 still need an e-ticket.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 93 reviews
Buckingham Palace - well worth a visit
"So glad we booked online before our trip. It just saved any hassles and standing in lines for hours. Buckingham Palace is a must to put on your agenda. With so much history and WOW factor we thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Must DO!!"
Mrs Julie Schmidt
"Our visit to Buckingham Palace was something we will not forget. Very well organised and ample time to take every detail in. Only problem was we had asked to visit the gardens and received an email back to tell us to check when we arrived in London, but it was then too late and should have been booked online at the same time as the visit to the interior of the Palace."
Julie, New lambton nsw
I am Titleless
"We had a lovely and comprehensive tour of the first two floors of an area of Buckingham Palace. The audio tapes gave us helpful reviews of the paintings and the rooms we were seeing and the pace was quite acceptable. The lines from pre tour to the finish moved along very well. Very well organized. Gift shop at the end was fun."
Gail, West vancouver, bc
Book From $ 41.50
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Westminster London SW1A 1AA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.