Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 12.20
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentat Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.60
3. Budapest Sightseeing Tourat Budapest Sightseeing Tour, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.50
4. Sightseeing Tour in Budaat Sightseeing Tour in Buda, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 22.00
5. Trabant City Tourat Trabant City Tour, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 182.70
6. Budapest by Nightat Budapest by Night, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 75.50
7. Sisi Tourat Sisi Tour, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 46.30
8. Danube Bend Tourat Danube Bend Tour, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 68.20
9. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Th, 4 Jun 2020
From $ 26.70
Bike Tour in Budapest
Join us for a fun and different sightseeing tour by bike! There's no better way to see the sights or learn about the history of Budapest. Spend a relaxing day touring both sides of the Danube with a small group and get to know the city.
- 3 hour bike tour with local guide
- Experience both Buda and Pest
- Short stop at the Hungarian Parliament
- Guaranteed small tour group
Explore Budapest by Bike
This bike tour around beautiful Budapest includes a visit to both the old area Buda on the western side of Danube and to the area Pest.
In Buda, we'll ride up to Castle District, the oldest part of Budapest and explore the area's many interesting sites, such as Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion, Labyrinth of Buda Castle, Alexander Palace and Royal Palace.
in Pest we'll bike to Gresham Palace, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, St. Stephen’s Basilic and Liberty Square. The route to Heroe’s Square takes you along Andrássy Avenue, part of the World Heritage since 2002.
The tour ends downtown after our final stop at the City Park.
The tour is operated only in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Cityrama office near the Parliament.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.