Enjoy a river cruise down Danube in Vienna, then a nice dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz and finally a classical concert at the Orangery at Schönbrunn Palace. Book your ticket for Danube Cruise, dinner and concert in Vienna here!
Thanks to Johann Strauss's waltz “On the Beautiful Blue Danube
,” known as the “Blue Danube waltz
,” this river is inextricably intertwined with Viennese music.First part
of our day is a river cruise down Danube River
. During this river cruise, which lasts 3-3½ hour, you will see many Viennese sights from the water: Donauturm(Danube Tower),Millennium Tower, Ringturm(Ring Tower), Spittelau district heating plant, Urania observatory and much more....
The ship(Operated by DDSG shipping company) departs, and returns from Schwedenplatz. at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
At 06.30PM dinner
will be served at The Café-Restaurant Residenz
, located in the former Schönbrunn Palace kitchen. This building, located in the so-called Ehrenhof, is adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. Here an elegant three-course candlelight dinner awaits you(drinks are not incl. in the price). During the summer, dinner will be served in the cozy outside dining area.
At 08.30PM(doors open at 08.00PM) The concert takes place at a location that played an important role throughout Mozart's career: the elaborately restored Schönbrunn Palace Orangery
. The musical performance is by the renowned Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna
, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. The program is by J. Strauss
and W.A. Mozart
- You must collect your tickets at Orangerie Schönbrunn Palace from 9:00 AM on your booked date!
Ticket Collection Address: Orangerie Schönbrunn Palace, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien
- We recommend going on the cruise that departs no later than 2:00 p.m. and returns at 5:20 p.m. so that you won't have to rush to get to dinner.
- Incl. in the price are 2 tickets for public transportation, so you can take the U-bahn from Schwedenplatz to Schönbrunn Palace.
- The concert duration incl. intermission is 1½ to 2 hours, and ends approximately 10.15PM
- Click here
to see a seating plan of the Orangery of Schönbrunn Palace.
- During the concert intermission, VIP & Category A guests will receive a glass of complimentary sparkling wine at the bar.
- On selected days, concerts may take place in the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside Schoenbrunn Palace or in other concert halls in Vienna. You will of course be advise if change of concert venue happens.
- After the Schönbrunn Palace Concerts, taxis will be available right outside Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery. The subway runs until midnight in five- to eight-minute intervals.