100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. An Evening at Schönbrunn Palaceat An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 86.50
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Viennaat , Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.80
3. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingat Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 17.40
4. Vienna Residence Orchestraat Vienna Residence Orchestra, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 54.80
5. Rendezvous with Mozartat Rendezvous with Mozart, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 211.90
6. Schönbrunn Palace Concertat Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 59.70
7. Spanish Riding School: Showat Spanish Riding School: Show, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 41.80
8. Blue Danubeat Blue Danube, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 138.90
9. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraat Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Oct 2019
From $ 54.80
10. F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019at F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Jul 2018
From $ 142.50
Experience imperial Vienna through the eyes of the legendary Empress Elizabeth(Sisi). The royal ambience of imperial Vienna will follow you everywhere you go. You will visit magnificent buildings and museums, indulge in culinary delights and will then grace the evening concert at the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery with your presence. Royal delight is guaranteed.
During the day, you will take a stroll through the former property of the Habsburg dynasty: Schönbrunn Palace, the summer residence of Sisi and Franz Joseph, the Imperial Furniture Collection, where splendid furniture of Sisi's era is on display, as well as the Imperial Palace (Hofburg), which houses the Imperial Apartments, the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Silver Collection.
But Sisi's Treasures is much, much more as it incl. a very nice dinner which will be served on your booked day at Café-Restaurant Residenz, adjacent to Schönbrunn Palace. Your table will be ready for you at the former Palace kitchen, which is now a wonderful restaurant with a great ambiance. Dinner is a delectable three-course menu. (Drinks are not incl. in the price).
For the grand finale, you will attend a concert at Schönbrunn Palace Orangery: The very best seats have been reserved for you to enjoy the concert with the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna (Program will be J. Strauss and W.A. Mozart). Join us at the bar during the intermission for a glass of sparkling wine. As a very special gift, you will receive a Port-Ami for you to take home.
We know this is to much to visit on one day, that is why if you book here, your tickets for Schönbrunn Palace visit, the Imperial Furniture Collection and Imperial Palace (Hofburg) is valid for any day you like after your booked date for dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz & the concert at Schönbrunn Palace Orangery.
- Dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz is served at 6:30 PM and the concert at Schönbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:30 PM on your fixed booked date.
- On selected days, concerts may take place in the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room located inside Schoenbrunn Palace or in other concert halls in Vienna. You will of course be advise if change of concert venue happens.
- Opening hours for Imperial Furniture Collection: Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00AM to 6:00 PM.
- Opening hours for Imperial Palace (Hofburg): Every day from 9.00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Opening hours for Schönbrunn Palace Visit: Every day from 8.30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- You can visit the Imperial Furniture Collection, the Imperial Palace (Hofburg) & Schönbrunn Palace any day you like up to one month after your dinner and concert at Schönbrunn Palace.
- After the Schönbrunn Palace concert, taxis will be available right outside Schönbrunn Palace Orangery. The subway runs until midnight in five-eight minute intervals.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.