100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Tapas Evening Walking Tourat Tapas Evening Walking Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 95.90
2. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Th, 21 Jan 2021
From $ 59.00
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 36.60
4. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 25.50
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Wed, 22 Jul 2020
From $ 29.50
6. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 108.30
7. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 18 Jul 2020
From $ 86.90
8. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 21 Jan 2021
From $ 108.40
9. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 21 Jan 2021
From $ 71.50
10. Barcelona Full Day Tourat Barcelona Full Day Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 21 Jan 2021
From $ 128.90
Wine and Cava Tour
Join this Wine and Cava tour to learn how these delicious beverages are made. Let an expert guide you through a tasting of six types of wine as well as two types of Cava.
- Taste six different types of wine
- Visit Cavas Freixenet and try two types of Cava
- Sample four cheeses with your wine
- Get a guided tour in either English or Spanish
What can I expect?
Catalonia is one of Spain's most notable wine-producing regions. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2,000 years. Today, Catalonia is Spain's biggest producer of wine, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year. Cava accounts for half of this production. Take a Wine and Cava tour to learn more about these beverages, and to taste them.
You'll depart from Barcelona after meeting your guide there, then ride an air-conditioned bus to the Jean Leon Winery. This winery was the first in Spain to plant Chardonnay. Today, it exports to more than 40 countries. You'll taste two types of wine on your guided visit here.
The next stop is the Bodegues Torres winery, which commercializes wines of several varieties, plus brandies. Let your expert guide fill you in on these products, then enjoy a combined tasting of four wines and four cheeses.
Finally, you'll stop at the Cavas Freixenet winery. Cava, a sparkling, champagne-like wine, is from Catalonia that is beloved worldwide. The Cavas Freixenet winery exports to more than 150 countries. You'll taste two types of Cava, as well as a small appetizer, as your guided through this winery.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you on your tour.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be served to minors under 18. We therefore suggest that you bring your ID.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
Child (0-7): Free of charge
Tour starts at 8.30 AM. Please arrive 20 minutes before the tour starts.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Fantastic: 4.5 – 24 reviews
"Vi är mycket nöjda, alla tre vingårdar var olika men lika intressanta. TACK till dig som skrev här att ta med sig egen lunch. Utan något att äta skulle det bli jobbigt mot slutet. Rekommenderar!"
"Kierros oli todella mielenkiintoinen ja hyvin järjestetty,matkaopas huolehti matkustajista todella hyvin. Ehkä pienimuotoinen ruokailu olisi sopinut johonkin väliin."
Print out voucher
Running Time: 8 hours
The tour starts at 8.30 A.M.
- Guided visits to three wineries
- Tasting six types of wine
- Tasting two types of Cava
- Cheese tasting and appetizer
- Either an English or a Spanish-speaking guide
Wine and Cava Tour
Julia Travel Calle Balmes 5, 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.