100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Sun, 11 Jun 2023 - Wed, 6 Dec 2023
From $ 25.00
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Sun, 11 Jun 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 184.60
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sun, 11 Jun 2023 - Th, 7 Sep 2023
From $ 61.60
4. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Th, 15 Jun 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 65.80
5. Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM. Incl window Table and Champagneat Dinner Cruise La Marina - 18:45 incl window Table and Champagne, Sun, 11 Jun 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 140.90
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Fri, 16 Jun 2023 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023
From $ 26.30
7. Eiffel Tower: Summit visit and tour of Parisat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, Sun, 11 Jun 2023 - Th, 7 Sep 2023
From $ 111.80
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Mon, 12 Jun 2023 - Tue, 5 Sep 2023
From $ 68.70
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Mon, 12 Jun 2023 - Tue, 5 Sep 2023
From $ 44.90
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Sun, 11 Jun 2023 - Th, 7 Sep 2023
From $ 72.80
Big Bus Tours Paris
You set the pace with the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus tours - explore Paris by day or night aboard these iconic open-air buses and fall in love with the City of Light. See the best of Paris, including the the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and more. Book our deluxe ticket and enjoy a delightful cruise on the Seine, in addition to the bus tour. Please note: Entrance tickets to the museums and attractions are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Discover Paris with the Big Bus open air buses
- Choose a one- or two-day ticket or the Night Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise with your ticket purchase (Deluxe)
- Receive a free map of Paris
- Get a discount booklet with great offers and tips
What can I expect?
Explore Paris by Bus
This unique city tour with Big Bus includes more than 50 key points of interest all around spectacular Paris. Experience the beautiful avenues, stunning architecture and picturesque views from open air buses.
Hop on or off at your leisure to create your own customized sightseeing tour around the city.
The tour includes informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through Paris and its many sights and attractions.
You can also choose to join our two-hour non-stop Night Tour and see the city's famous landmarks beautifully illuminated.
Click HERE to view route map.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to get on the first bus.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus you see and start exploring Paris.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for one or two consecutive days.
How long is the tour?
The Red Route lasts two hours and 20 minutes and the Blue Route lasts 70 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: every 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM (depending on the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: every 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
(BLUE ROUTE IS CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING)
What languages is the tour operated in?
Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Korean.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, children's rates are available for children between ages 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 19 reviews
"Näimme kaikki keskusta-alueen päänähtävyydet opastettuna. Erityisen tyytyväisiä olimme siihen että busseja kulki tiheästi. Miinusta siitä, että bussimme yläkertaan ei laitettu kattoa vaikka alkoi sataa. Osassa busseja sellainen oli käytössä. Ohitimme useita mielenkiintoisia rakennuksia joista olisi myös ollut mukava kuulla opastuksessa edes lyhyt maininta."
Mirja-maarit Sat, 21 Jan 2023
Parijs aug 2022
"Het was een goed georganiseerde gezellige veilige reis . We zijn erg tevreden . Hele fijne buschauffeur! Complimenten Peter Bedankt"
Book From $ 44.00
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us
Mobile voucher accepted
NB: The blue route is not operational at the moment.
Your ticket is ONLY valid for the RED route
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM (depending the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
Classic ticket includes: one-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris.
Premium ticket includes: two-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris.
Deluxe ticket includes: two-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris plus a one-hour scenic cruise on the Seine.
The Night Tour ticket includes a two-hour non-stop bus tour with audio guides in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Big Bus Tours Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.