Six Flags Magic Mountain
Come and join us for a day of fun and excitement at Six Flags Magic Mountain. With over 100 rides, Six Flags Magic Mountain is one of L.A.'s most popular family theme parks.
Magic Mountain features some of America's most thrilling water rides and roller coasters, including Colossus, Viper, Flashback, Ninja and the all-new Goliath. The new High Sierra Territory theme area is a winner and the kids can enjoy their favorite Warner Brothers cartoon characters.
Please note: Adults is 49 inches/1,25 m and taller. Children from 3 years old and untill they are 48 inches/1,24 m tall.
Duration: 8 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket per email. Please print this out and bring it with you on your tour.
- The price includes a admission ticket to Six Flags Magic Mountain and roundtrip transportation from this list of hotels. If you are not staying at a hotel on the list, please choose the one most convenient for you on the list, so we can arrange your hotel transfer.
- The tour departs from the Starline Terminal at the Chinese Theatre at 9:30 AM, but since you are being picked up at a nearby hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- Please note: Adults is 49 inches/1,25 m and taller. Children from 3 years old and untill they are 48 inches/1,24 m tall.
- The tour departs daily at 9:30 AM. From September 2nd until March 21st, the tour only operates Saturday and Sunday.