Royal London Morning Tour
Experience all of London’s highlights on the Royal London Morning Tour. See Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and much more. Buy your tickets to the Royal London Morning Tour here!
The Royal London Morning Tour starts with an introduction to your guide at Victoria Coach Station. From there you will travel by motor coach around London starting with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square. Then see Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, before continuing on to Princess Diana’s former home: Kensington Palace. You will also pass the Royal Albert Hall, and the Albert Memorial, and you will get a chance to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
- The tour is in English.
- Duration is approximately 3 hours.
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is valid for the date you select.
- Tour operates daily at 8:45am.
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station.
- On occasions when there is no changing of the guard, the tour will include a visit to the horse guard parade.
- Children aged 3-16 years qualify for child tickets.
- The Royal London Morning Tour ends at Trafalgar Square.