1. Gatwick Airport Train
From $ 16.5
From $ 16.5
From $ 31.2
From $ 23.6
From $ 14.1
From $ 24.6
From $ 15.3
From $ 16.9
From $ 99.1
From $ 30.8
From $ 56.2
Hop on the Gatwick Express, the easiest and quickest way to get to central London. Book a one-way or round-trip ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station for an approximately 35-minute journey that's quick, secure, easy, and comfortable!
- Enjoy secure, hassle-free airport transfer
- Get your e-tickets directly to your email
- Skip the lines at the ticket machines at the station
- Use your tickets on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 travel for free
Travel between Gatwick Airport and Central London
Jump on the Gatwick Express and get to Victoria Station in the center of London in just 35 minutes.
From Victoria Station, you can easily transfer to the subway or bus. In no time at all you´ll be off to the destination of your choice be it Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, or maybe just a warm bed in your hotel.
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets choose the "valid from" date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round-trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport must be used within 28 days from the "valid from" date selected.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to London.
How does a one-way ticket work?
One-way tickets are valid either to or from Gatwick Airport.
- Please note that engineering work is taking place on all lines from Gatwick to London, and there may be no Gatwick Express service on some dates. Moreover, there may be reduced or no Gatwick Express service during holiday season. Make sure to check the schedule before booking, as no refunds can be issued for train tickets.
- If you have already bought a ticket for a date with no service, you will be able to use your tickets on Southern or Thameslink lines. Please, check departures and stations before your journey. It is the client’s responsibility to check the train timetable before the journey, especially for flights landing or taking off early in the morning or late at night.
- If your flight arrives late at night e or there is no Gatwick Express service on the dates you need, the best way to get into London is by the Thameslink train. Book tickets to the Thameslink train here.
- Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
You can choose a round-trip or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station in London with the Gatwick Express.
Are there children's rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, children's rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult (a maximum 4 children can travel free with each adult).
"Review this attraction"
Mike Wed, 22 May 2019
Howard Mon, 20 May 2019
"Larry the driver was fantastic with our boys"
Mike Sat, 18 May 2019
"Gatwick Express was great!"
Maryirene Mon, 15 Apr 2019
"Best way to get from the airport to London. Fast and comfortable"
Susan Th, 11 Apr 2019
"After a hot & cramped journey on the Underground to Victoria I was happy to find the Gatwick Express close at hand. The train was prompt, comfortable & got me where I wanted to go without too much walking with baggage. The ticket was easy to book with London Tickets International. very satisfied."
"Bon service et rapidité. Confort à bord"
"We come from a very small town, and travelling can be overwhelming and stressful at times. Our transport from Gatwick airport to Victoria Station in London was definitely easy and stress free. We definitely recommend for other country bumpkin travelers."
Marie, Powell river
"Everything worked like clock work, so glad I booked my return trip prior to leaving the USA. Much easier then trying to book at the airport with all the lines and confusion. Made the trip very enjoyable."