100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensat Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Sun, 24 May 2020
From $ 61.10
2. The London Showboatat The London Showboat, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sun, 29 Mar 2020
From $ 126.40
3. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 67.20
4. Bateaux London Dinner Cruiseat Bateaux London Dinner Cruise, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 115.10
5. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 98.30
6. Wembley Stadium Tourat Wembley Stadium, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Th, 21 May 2020
From $ 29.10
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 28.40
8. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourat Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 32.60
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus London , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 46.40
10. London by Nightat London by Night, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sun, 24 May 2020
From $ 26.40
The Medieval Banquet
- Spend an unforgettable night at The Medieval Banquet
- Let yourself be entertained by Henry VIII and his knights
- Enjoy a 4 course meal with ale and wine
Eat, Drink & Dance at The Medieval Banquet
Centrally located just two minutes from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London is the historic St Katherine Docks located alongside the River Thames.
Come join us and Henry VIII and his knights, troubadours, magicians, jugglers and medieval tumblers for a 4-course meal with ale and wine brought to your table by the dancing wenches.
There will be plenty of entertainment and many opportunities to dance, sing and bang your fist on the table and shout for your wench to bring more food and drink!
You can see the menu here.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to The Medieval Banquet.
As a theatrical experience, at 7:45 PM the performers will have taken to the stage. By this point it is adviced that you have found your seats although we do provide for late entry. You may wish to come early to take advantage of the well stocked bar or to hire out a medieval costume or mingle with the other guests.
The entertaining and feasting ends at approximately 10:30 PM and we stay open till 11:30 PM. The bar is open and there is music and dancing and you can meet with the cast.
The Medieval Banquet is primarily an adult geared venue. However, due to attractive nature of the theme it is appealing to children also. We always welcome children, with free entry to children under 4.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under 18. Children under 4 enjoy free entry, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 19 reviews
"The show was fantastic and food very good. The kids & adults love it. We have only a small problem when asking to have some more ice and the waitress said ran out of ice."
"Nice activity with the kids, the characters spoke to them in period, questioning them how we got to London, what is a plane etc. Food was pretty good for the venue, I would definitely recommend for a fun evening. Very talented enterainers."
Rosemary, Mount kisco
"Alles in allem war es eine tolle Erfahrung. Geeignet für Jung und Alt und alles was dazwischen liegt. Das Essen könnte etwas besser sein und es war auf jeden Fall genug Essen da, aber wir sind ja nicht wegen des Essens nach London geflogen. Die Bedienung ist top und die Unterhaltung sowieso!"
Monica, St. gallen
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
The Medieval Banquet
The Medieval Banquet Ivory House, St Katharine's Dock London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.