From $ 55.9
From $ 55.9
From $ 156.6
From $ 85
From $ 97.9
From $ 102
From $ 120.6
From $ 100
From $ 60.8
From $ 81.9
From $ 71.1
Phantom of the Opera is Broadway's longest running musical! Book your tickets for The Phantom in New York before you leave home. The Phantom of the Opera is often considered the musical of musicals so get ready for an unforgettable musical experience!
- Secure great seats to this audience favorite
- Choose the price range that best fits your budget
- Experience the award-winning musical classic
- Enjoy the incredible scenery & special effects
What is The Phantom of the Opera about?
Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic French thriller about a deformed composer, who haunts the Paris Opera House.
The lonely, romantic ghost tutors and composes operas for Christine, a gorgeous young soprano star-to-be. As Christine’s star rises, and a handsome suitor from her past enters the picture, the Phantom grows mad, terrorizing the opera house owners and company with his murderous ways. Still, Christine finds herself drawn to the mystery man.
Did you know this about Phantom of the Opera?
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon with some of the most extravagant settings, costumes and special effects ever used on a stage. Around the world, the Phantom of the Opera has played in over 90 cities and won more than 50 awards, including seven 1988 Tony Awards, one of which was for Best Musical.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theatre.
Who is the musical suitable for?
Phantom of the Opera is for most people, both avid theatregoers and first timers. The musical isn't suitable for young children as certain scenes are scary, it is after all about the Phantom of the Opera. It's recommended for children from age 10. Children under age 5 will not be permitted into the theatre.
How long is the musical?
The Phantom of the Opera lasts approx. 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
Who's the team behind the show?
The world-famous English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is behind this musical production. Harold Prince directs and Cameron Mackintosh produces.
Important information:Important information:
- When booking tickets for a Broadway show you will always be granted best seats available in the price category chosen at the time you placed your order. Exact seat locations are confirmed by the theatre and within 36 hours after you have received your initial booking confirmation, you'll receive a second confirmation email containing your actual seat locations. No special requests nor changes to assigned seat locations are permitted, but trust that those assigned to you will be the best available seats at the time of booking.