100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Karlstejn Castleat Karlstejn Castle, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From $ 55.50
2. Black Light Theatre Srnecat Black Light Theatre, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 25 Jan 2021
From $ 35.00
3. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 34.50
4. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 42.10
5. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 25 Jan 2021
From $ 32.30
6. Communist Walking Tourat Communist Walking Tour, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 44.40
7. Following Mozart's Footsteps: A Guided Tourat Following Mozart's footsteps, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 50.20
8. Jewish Pragueat Jewish Prague, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From $ 49.10
9. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 25 Jan 2021
From $ 63.80
10. Prague By Nightat Prague By Night, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 25 Jan 2021
From $ 37.90
The founding of town has been linked to Emperor Charles IV since 1358, when he built a hunting lodge here. There are 12 famous hot springs with a temperature of about 72°C, the most famous being Vrídlo .
Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry.
Many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak visited the spa.
We will serve lunch for you on the tour (included in the price).
You will also visit the Becherovka Museum , a glass and a porcelain shop.
Important Information :
-This tour starts daily at 09.00AM
-Duration: 10 Hours.
-Child age: from 1 to 9 years old.
-This tour is by bus and foot, so we recommend proper footwear and clothing for all weather.
-Lunch is included in the price (No beverage is included).
-The tour will be guided in person on English, Spanish, French, Italian or German.
-The guide will only be available at Carlsbad, not on the bus tour to and from Carlsbad!
-You can ask the guide to visit a Thermal Swimming Pool, if one is open during your visit to Carlsbad. This is not included in the price, and if you like so, please brings your swimwear!
-No hidden fees or costs when you buy your tickets for Carlsbad here!
Good: 3.0 – 1 reviews
Karlsbad är väl värt ett besök men
"man kan nog resa nästan lika bekvämt med reguljär buss och hellre lägga pengar på en lite lyxigare lunch. Karlsbad inbjuder till lyx, men den restaurang som vi åt på i lördags var i enklaste laget och turens pris kunde gott ha inkluderat ett glas vin eller öl. Guiden var bra."
Print out voucher
Running Time: 10 hours
Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth Národní Trida 38 110 00 Prague
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.