100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Prague Lunch Cruiseat Prague Lunch Cruise, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 40.30
2. Jewish Pragueat Jewish Prague, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 49.10
3. Carlsbadat Carlsbad, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 93.40
4. Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatreat Don Giovanni – Marionette Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 34.50
5. City Cruise Pragueat City Cruise Prague, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 14.60
6. Grand City Tour of Pragueat Grand City Tour of Prague, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 32.30
7. Golden City Tour of Pragueat Golden City Tour of Prague, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 42.10
8. Terezin Concentration Campat Terezin Concentration Camp, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 63.80
9. Folklore Evening with dinnerat Folklore Evening with dinner, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 73.00
10. Following Mozart's Footsteps: A Guided Tourat Following Mozart's footsteps, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Fri, 15 Jan 2021
From $ 50.20
It was founded in the 14th century by the Emperor Charles IV to become a treasury of the crown jewels and holy relics.
Karlstejn Castle was one of the symbols of the Czech kingdom. It is situated on a picturesque site in the middle of dense forests not far from Prague.
A visit to this castle is one of the most popular things to do for visitors in Prague.
Important Information :
-This tour starts daily at 09.00AM, except on Mondays.
-Duration: 4 Hours.
-Child age: from 1 to 9 years old.
-This tour is by bus and foot, so we recommend proper footwear and clothing for all weather.
-From the parking area to the castle you have to walk 1 km. uphill.
-The tour will be guided in person on English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian or German.
-The guide will only be available at the castle, not on the bus tour to and from the castle!
-No hidden fees or costs.
-No food or beverage is incl. in the price of Karlstejn Castle Tour.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours
Gray Line/Bohemia Departure Booth Národní Trida 38 110 00 Prague
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.