100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Catacombs of Paris - Skip the lineat , Sat, 15 Apr 2023 - Wed, 31 May 2023
From $ 47.70
2. Paris Saint Germain vs RC Lensat Parc des Princes, Sat, 15 Apr 2023 - Sun, 16 Apr 2023
From $ 468.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Mon, 3 Apr 2023 - Th, 28 Mar 2024
From $ 176.60
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Sun, 2 Apr 2023 - Th, 28 Mar 2024
From $ 434.00
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Sun, 2 Apr 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 610.00
6. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Mon, 3 Apr 2023 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023
From $ 106.10
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Th, 28 Mar 2024
From $ 76.00
8. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Fri, 31 Mar 2023 - Th, 28 Mar 2024
From $ 66.40
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Fri, 31 Mar 2023 - Th, 29 Jun 2023
From $ 26.60
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tourat Eiffel Tower - Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tour , Fri, 31 Mar 2023 - Mon, 26 Jun 2023
From $ 63.70
Eiffel Tower: Skip The Line and Summit Option
Skip the Eiffel Tower entrance line and learn more about its construction on the second level. Chose to get access to the summit for unrivaled views of Paris, including the Arc de Triomphe and winding River Seine
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd fl. of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the summit (if selected)
- Intro commentary by an English-speaking guide
What can I expect?
It goes without saying that going up la tour Eiffel should be part of your Paris itinerary. Is there a more iconic building in all the world?
Your adventure begins a short walk from the tower, where you'll be taught about its history by an Eiffel expert. Avoid the drag of the Eiffel Tower entrance queue, and head to the viewing platform on the second level to learn more about the 18,000-part construction, which was once seen as an eyesore by grumbling Parisians.
Then, mosey on up to the top in an elevator to admire Paris and beyond from the tower's summit (optional - make sure to choose the right ticket at checkout). You can see the former office of Gustave Eiffel himself or opt for a drink at the bar as you take in a view that millions have enjoyed before you!
How does it work?
When your booking is confirmed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just present the ticket on your mobile phone at the meeting address near the Eiffel Tower.
The tour starts at our agency; 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris - a short walk from the Eiffel Tower
Please do not be late. We advise you to be there 15 min before your visit time.
Summit ticket holders must wait in line on the second floor for an elevator. The Skip-The-Line element applies only until the second floor.
Book From $ 70.90
Mobile voucher accepted
-Skip-the-line access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
-Access to the summit (if selected), in the normal line
41 Av. de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.