100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 8 Feb 2020 - Tue, 14 Apr 2020
From $ 77.80
2. The Eiffel Tower and City Tour of Parisat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, Sat, 8 Feb 2020 - Tue, 14 Apr 2020
From $ 98.70
3. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, Sat, 8 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 122.10
4. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, Sat, 8 Feb 2020 - Tue, 14 Apr 2020
From $ 71.60
5. Champagne Tour to Reimsat Champagne Tour to Reims, Wed, 5 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 271.60
6. Paris Saint Germain vs Olympique Lyonat Parc des Princes, Fri, 7 Feb 2020 - Sun, 9 Feb 2020
From $ 197.30
7. Paris Saint Germain vs Montpellierat Parc des Princes, Fri, 31 Jan 2020 - Sun, 2 Feb 2020
From $ 103.60
8. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 206.30
9. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hoursat Montmartre and Louvre, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 91.80
10. Paris Saint Germain vs Bordeauxat Parc des Princes, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Sun, 23 Feb 2020
From $ 103.60
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visit
Get two top views of Paris from different points on the Eiffel Tower! Climb to the second floor, then head to the third via elevator. It's a magnificent experience on many levels.
- Visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (the Summit)
- Enjoy the view from the 2nd floor
- Walk the glass floor (over 180 feet above the ground!)
- Learn from an expert guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
The Eiffel Tower is undoubtedly the best vantage point for seeing Paris—but there is more than one way to see the city from this monument. Each floor of the tower offers something different. On this tour, you'll visit all three floors of the tower with a local guide. You'll truly be able to say that you took it all in from the Eiffel Tower.
The highlight of the tower's first level is the glass floor, which lets you look down 182 feet to the city below. The second floor is known for the views it gives of the city's most iconic landmarks, including the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysses, and Notre Dame. The height of the third floor (called the Summit) will give you an incomparable thrill. Standing there, more than 900 feet above ground, you get an amazing panoramic view of Paris.
As you ascend the tower floor by floor, your expert guide will regale you with information and details about the tower. By the tour's end, you will know all about this architectural wonder and its architect, Gustave Eiffel.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests who use wheelchairs or those who would require special assistance ascending the tower. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Due to the security check, you should not bring big purses, backpacks, or suitcases with you to the Eiffel Tower. You may be denied access to the tour if you do so.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the calendar for date and time.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
"toppen, smidigt, super bra guide!"
Linda Wed, 1 Jan 2020
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Please check calendar for date and time.
- A small group of 20 people or fewer.
- Audio headsets.
Champ de Mars 5 Avenue Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.