Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 84.10
2. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 0.00
3. Frascati Wine Tasting & Lunchat , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 112.10
4. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 72.50
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 62.00
6. Vatican & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip the Line & Guided Tourat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Dec 2019
From $ 55.30
7. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 55.50
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Wed, 4 Mar 2020
From $ 25.50
9. Rome Hop-On Hop-Offat Rome Hop-On Hop-Off , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 34.10
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 57.80
Six Tastings - A Wine Haven in Rome
Take a seat at a table in a wonderful wine bar in Rome and prepare yourself for delicious wine tasting. You'll try six wines along with mouthwatering food. As they say in Italy, alla vostra salute!
- Taste six different wines
- Get guidance from your sommelier host
- Learn about local wine production
- Enjoy wonderful food along with your wine
What can I expect?
Here's an opportunity to experience the true taste of Italy. Take a break from your sightseeing to sit down at a local wine bar and relax. This wine tasting is a perfect way to wind down after a busy day of touring Rome.
The wine bar is located a five minute walk away from Campo de' Fiori. The wine bar owner, who'll be your host for the evening, is also a sommelier. They'll guide you through six different wines, explaining how each one pairs with certain types of food. You'll taste the foods that complement these wines, including bread, olives, meats, and cheeses.
Take your time as you drink and taste - this is a lovely experience that should not be rushed! As the Italians say when they raise a glass, *alla vostra salute!"
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Daily at 7:30 PM
What’s not included?
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Guidance from a professional sommelier host.
- Six tastings of wine.
- Various foods.
- Soft drinks for guests under 21.
Every day at 7:30 P.M.
Via di Monserrato 4 Roma 00186
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.