100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Grand Canal Tour by Boatat Grand Canal Tour by Boat, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Fri, 1 May 2020
From $ 17.50
2. Copenhagen Bicyclesat Copenhagen Bicycles, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Mon, 17 Aug 2020
From $ 16.20
3. Tivoli Gardens: Skip the lineat Tivoli Gardens: Skip the line, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sun, 23 Feb 2020
From $ 24.90
4. National Museum of Denmarkat National Museum of Denmark, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 18.50
Combo Ticket: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat
This combo ticket gives you access to both a flexible sightseeing bus tour and a relaxing boat ride in the beautiful city of Copenhagen. The Hop-on Hop-off bus is great way to get to know the city at your own pacey, and the boat offers the views you can't get from land.
- Enjoy Copenhagen by both bus and boat
- Customize your bus tour according to your interests
- Hop on and off as much as you like
- Travel door-to-door in comfort
- Learn about the city from the complimentary audio guides
- Enjoy a 60-minute harbor & canal cruise
- Admire the beauty of Copenhagen from both land and water
What can I expect?
Bus and Boat Sightseeing in one package
This extra special pass takes the stress and guesswork out of exploring the Danish capital, giving you access to comfortable tour buses and a magnificent harbor and canal cruise.
The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is all about letting you customize your experience. When something piques your curiosity, get off the bus to explore it. When something doesn't interest you, remain on board a little longer. It's all up to you! The multilingual audio guide ensures your transportation is as educational as it is effortless, providing you with information about highlights such as the Rosenborg Palace, Nyhavn, Tivoli Gardens, and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek.
The 60-minute harbor cruise lets you see Copenhagen's best from the water. It's the perfect complement to your bus adventure. Make sure to check out the amazing view of the Royal Danish library, also called the Black Diamond. And of course, wave hi to the famous statue of the Little Mermaid!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be directly emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print it out and bring it to the first bus you board. You can also present your ticket via mobile phone.
You can get your paper ticket for the boat tour at any bus stop.
Where does the bus stop?
You can hop on and off the Red Buses at any stop and at any time that you like.
The bus stops are as follows:
1) Central Station / Tivoli Gardens (hop off here for the orange and green lines)
2) Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket and the National Museum
3) Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel
4) Copenhagen Mall / Fisketorvet
5) Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
6) Christianshavn Square / Christiania Freetown
7) Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church – hop off here for the boat trip
9) Amalienborg Palace
10) Gefion Waterfountain
11) The Swedish Church / Kastellet
12) The Little Mermaid
17) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
18) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
19) Ocean Pier – operates only when ship is in
20) Rosenborg Castle / National Art Gallery
21) Magic Ice Bar
22) The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square
23) Palads / Vesterport St.
For which languages is an audio guide provided?
The audio guides on the buses are available in English, Danish, Swedish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin.
There is a small fee for children for the boat tour, to be paid directly on the boat
Child (0-15) travel for free on the bus. There is a maximum of 2 children per adult. Please select a free child ticket when booking.
Daily 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Mobile voucher accepted
Daily 9 AM - 6:30 PM
- Unlimited access to the Red hop-on hop-off buses for 24 hours
- Free earphones when boarding the bus for the first time
- 60-minute harbor and canal tour on one of the blue Netto-Boats
Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Copenhagen
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.