100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Grand Canal Tour by Boatat Grand Canal Tour by Boat, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Fri, 1 May 2020
From $ 17.80
2. Combo Ticket: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boatat Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Copenhagen, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 47.80
3. Tivoli Gardens: Skip the lineat Tivoli Gardens: Skip the line, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jan 2020
From $ 24.40
4. National Museum of Denmarkat National Museum of Denmark, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 17.80
The city of Copenhagen is practically designed for cyclists. Rent a bike from Copenhagen Bicycles and breeze around Denmark's capital the way the locals do.
- Visit some of the top spots in Copenhagen via bicycle
- No worrying about where to park
- Choose between 3, 6, or 24 hour rentals
- Participated in a guided bike tour of your choosing
- Travel the way the locals do
What can I expect?
Explore Copenhagen like a local
The 2017 Copenhagenize Index named Copenhagen the most bicycle-friendly city in the world. You'll surely agree the moment you hop on a bike and start cycling its smooth roads!
Cycling Copenhagen is a breeze thanks to the Bicycle Snake, Copenhagen's iconic cycle bridge. It connects the whole city and transports cyclists smoothly across the harbor on a beautiful ride above the basin.
This bike rental also gives you the option of joining a bike tour. There are several options to choose from, each covering a different section of the city. Just pick the one you want and join along!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
- Extra equipment (helmets, child seats, etc.)
- Guided tour (available onsite)
- Helmets are available for an extra fee (children's helmets are free).
- Deposit: DKK 1000/€100/$100 for up to 5 bikes (cash or credit).
- Rental bikes should be returned to the shop during opening hours.
- Returning at a different location is possible (for an extra fee, paid in advance).
- Children's bikes available in S/M/L.
Daily 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM