Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Oslo Highlights: Guided Tour
Experience the best of Oslo in an afternoon. Hop about the bus and learn about the city´s top attractions from your English-speaking guide.
- Enjoy a 4-hour city bus tour
- See Oslo's amazing attractions and architectural landmarks
- Visit the Kon-Tiki Museum and see the famous vessels with which Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl made seafaring history
- Take a break and catch the view at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump*
What can I expect?
Explore Oslo's Highlights
Your English-speaking guide will educate you on the city's past and present, plus impart some great pieces of trivia (did you know Norway invented the cheese slicer?)
See Oslo City Hall, where the yearly Nobel Peace Prize is awarded. And speaking of great accomplishments, get to know the work of prolific Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland on a walk through a one-of-a-kind Vigeland Sculpture Park, which boasts over 200 bronze and granite sculpture. No other sculpture park in the world holds this many works by a single artist.
Head up to Holmenkollen ski jump to take a break and snap a picture with one of Oslo´s most spectacular views.*
This tour concludes at the Kon-Tiki Museum, where you will receive free admission. Dive into the world and work of explorer Thor Heyerdahl, who crossed the Pacific via raft in 1947—and captured it on film.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
You will receive an e-ticket by email shortly after your booking is complete.
How does it work?
Please arrive 15-30 minutes beforehand, and show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the H. M. K. Sightseeing departure point.
Infant (0-3) free
Tours depart daily at 10:30 AM.
What’s not included?
- *Entrance to the ski jump is not included
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 4 hours
- 4-hour city sightseeing bus tour
- 30-minute break at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Guided walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park (approximatly. 45 min)
- Admission to the Kon-Tiki Museum
- Short boat trip (10 min) in the summer season (15 March - 13 October) from Kon-Tiki Museum on Bygdøy Peninsula to the city center (City Hall Pier 3). In the winter season, this trip is offered via bus.
- Certified English-speaking guide, plus seven languages of commentary available via audio recordings.
Daily at 10:30 AM.
H. M. K. Sightseeing Haakon VII's Street 1 0161 Oslo
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.