Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes
The biggest names in the history of flamenco (Camarón, Farruco, Fernanda and Bernarda ) took part at the opening of this tablao with the help of its founders, Luis Adame (guitarist) and his wife, Irene Alba (flamenco dancer).
Cordobés is now a legendary Tablao with a well-deserved reputation amongst flamenco experts.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Buffet of Mediterranean cuisine, including 33 local specialty hot and cold dishes, pastries and food, and unlimited drinks (wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee) and waiter service
- Tablao Cordobes Flamenco show is on every day
- Show and dinner last approximately 3 hours.
- Show and drink last approximately 1½ to 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge.