100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. RCD Espanyol vs Real Madridat Power8 Stadium, Tue, 21 Apr 2020 - Th, 23 Apr 2020
From $ 201.00
2. RCD Espanyol vs Leganesat Power8 Stadium, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sun, 3 May 2020
From $ 68.20
3. FC Barcelona vs Espanyolat Camp Nou, Sat, 9 May 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 160.80
4. FC Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbaoat Camp Nou, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 142.50
5. F1 Spanish Grand Prix 2020at F1 Spanish Grand Prix 2019, Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 177.80
6. RCD Espanyol vs Eibarat Power8 Stadium, Tue, 12 May 2020 - Th, 14 May 2020
From $ 81.60
7. FC Barcelona vs Osasunaat Camp Nou, Sat, 16 May 2020 - Sun, 17 May 2020
From $ 160.80
8. RCD Espanyol vs Levanteat Power8 Stadium, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 62.20
9. Palau Güell, La Rambla, and La Boqueria Marketat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Th, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 36.60
10. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Th, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 110.70
FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
Sat, 25 Apr 2020 – Sun, 26 Apr 2020, Camp Nou.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occasions Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control. Please be aware of this when making your travel plans.
* For an even amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or in a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as close as possible instead, as you can see here
For an odd amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as you can see here, with the odd seat as close as possible.
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking, a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
VIP BALCONY SHORT SIDE + LONG SIDE:
Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and appetizers before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
VIP Players Zone:
Within the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you have access to the VIP lounge room (Avantllotja d’Honor) where there will be drinks and canapés served 1:30 h before kick-off. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona jerseys and scarves are allowed inside the Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring & "Lateral", 1st and 2nd ring
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring on the sides
"Lateral", 1st and 2nd on the sides
"Lateral" 3rd and 4th ring
Short Side 1st and 2nd ring
Short Side 3rd ring, Lower
Short Side 3rd ring, Higher
*For Category 4 and 5 some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and some seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour: The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the locker room for opponents and the press room, and you will be so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favorite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on the day and time of your choice, and the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By booking your tickets here you can skip any lines prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Closed match day, the day before a Champions League match, December 25th, and January 1st and 6th.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Les Corts, Collblanc
7, 15, 43, 67, 68, 74, 75, L12, L50, L60
Camp Nou, Avinguda Aristides Maillol, Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.