100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transportat Sagrada Familia with Towers & Park Güell Tour plus Transport, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 115.60
2. All Day Tour to PortAventuraat All Day Tour to PortAventura , Sat, 1 Apr 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From $ 92.90
3. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Sun, 2 Apr 2023 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023
From $ 108.70
4. Montjuic Cable Carat Montjuic Cable Car , Mon, 20 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Jun 2023
From $ 20.10
5. FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madridat Camp Nou, Sat, 22 Apr 2023 - Sun, 23 Apr 2023
From $ 197.30
6. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Sat, 11 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 35.90
7. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Fri, 10 Feb 2023 - Fri, 2 Feb 2024
From $ 75.70
8. F.C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experienceat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Th, 1 Feb 2024
From $ 74.30
9. Classic City Tour of Barcelonaat Classic City Tour of Barcelona, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 70.20
10. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Sat, 3 Feb 2024
From $ 106.30
FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Sat, 18 Mar 2023 – Sun, 19 Mar 2023, Camp Nou.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occasions Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control. Please be aware of this when making your travel plans.
* For an even amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or in a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as close as possible instead, as you can see here
For an odd amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as you can see here, with the odd seat as close as possible.
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking, a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
VIP BALCONY SHORT SIDE + LONG SIDE:
Within the price for a VIP Balcony Category ticket you have access to Berlin Lounge where there will be drinks and appetizers before and after the game. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona shirts and scarves are allowed inside Berlin Lounge.
VIP Players Zone:
Within the price for a VIP Players Zone Category ticket you have access to the VIP lounge room (Avantllotja d’Honor) where there will be drinks and canapés served 1:30 h before kick-off. Please note that there is a dress code for VIP Balcony tickets: No shorts, sandals, away team shirts, FC Barcelona jerseys and scarves are allowed inside the Lounge.
CATEGORY 1 PREMIUM:
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ring & "Lateral", 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring
"Tribune", 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th ring on the sides
"Lateral", 1st, 2nd and 3rd on the sides
"Lateral" 4th and 5th ring
Short Side 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring
Short Side 4th ring, Lower
Short Side 5th ring, Higher
*For Category 4 and 5 some seats can have restricted views of the pitch and some seats are allocated high up on Camp Nou.
CATEGORY SIGHTSEEING Camp Nou and Museum Tour: The Category Camp Nou and Museum tour is a separate ticket for the very popular tour at the Camp Nou. You will be given an English commentary through your headset, which will be supplied to you at the start of the tour. You will be shown parts of the stadium not normally shown on TV such as the locker room for opponents and the press room, and you will be so near the benches and field you can almost touch them. All through the tour there will be many photo opportunities. The tour finishes at the FC Barcelona Museum where you can see many of the trophies the club has won during the years! Then you can go straight to the Official Megastore where you can buy all sorts of souvenirs, scarves and your personal FC Barcelona jersey with either your own name on the back, or the name of your favorite player!
The ticket is valid for one visit only on the day and time of your choice, and the ticket can be picked up at our agent’s office together with your match day ticket. By booking your tickets here you can skip any lines prior to the start of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour is not included in the match ticket! The tour is closed on MATCH DAY!
Opening times for the Tour:
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Sunday and bank holidays from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
Closed match day, the day before a Champions League match, December 25th, and January 1st and 6th.
Print out voucher
Les Corts, Collblanc
7, 15, 43, 67, 68, 74, 75, L12, L50, L60
Camp Nou, Avinguda Aristides Maillol, Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.