100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Tottenham vs Evertonat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 164.00
2. Millwall FC vs Middlesbroughat The Den, Fri, 10 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 54.20
3. Fulham FC vs Cardiff Cityat Craven Cottage, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Mon, 13 Apr 2020
From $ 102.70
4. QPR vs Sheffield Wednesdayat Loftus Road, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 78.40
5. West Ham United vs Chelseaat London Stadium, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 152.60
6. West Ham United vs Burnleyat London Stadium, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 94.10
7. Millwall FC vs Blackburn Roversat The Den, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 49.90
8. Arsenal FC vs Norwich Cityat Emirates Stadium, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 239.50
9. Arsenal FC vs Leicester Cityat Emirates Stadium, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 349.20
10. Crystal Palace FC vs Burnleyat Selhurst Park, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 109.80
Chelsea FC vs Watford
Sat, 11 Apr 2020 – Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Stamford Bridge.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occasions Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control. Please be aware of this when making your travel plans.
* For an even amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or in a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as close as possible instead, as you can see here
For an odd amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as you can see here, with the odd seat as close as possible.
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking, a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
West Upper Seat Only:
-Upper tier long side seat location
-Superb view of pitch
-Under roof, weather protected
-Conventional paper tickets, supplied together always
-Home and neutral fans welcome
-Perfect for children and families
-Stadium opens 2.5 hours before kick off
-Sales to non-UK consumers only
West Stand and Tea Bar:
-Upgraded location in West Stand Upper Tier (long side location, block 2)
-Seat position between halfway line and edge of penalty box
-Tea Bar opens 3 hours prior to kick off
-Located next door to Mega Store
-Pre-match three course table service served menu with choice of dishes per course
-Complimentary bar (beer, wine, soft drinks) served with pre-match meal
-Informal relaxed atmosphere, children and families welcome
-Guaranteed table reservations
-Complimentary match program
-Post match sandwich buffet and tea/coffee served in Tea Bar
-No strict dress code, although football shirts not permitted
-Conventional paper ticket
-Long side East Middle tier padded seats, opposite 18 yard line
-Pre-match 3 course buffet
-Casual unreserved seating in lounge
-Cash bar facility
-Full time refreshments
-Match day program and team sheet
-In room betting facility
-Children and family welcome
POWERED BY TRAVEL CONNECTION