100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. West Ham United vs Chelseaat London Stadium, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 152.60
2. Arsenal FC vs Norwich Cityat Emirates Stadium, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 239.50
3. Crystal Palace FC vs Burnleyat Selhurst Park, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 109.80
4. Millwall FC vs Middlesbroughat The Den, Fri, 10 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 54.20
5. Tottenham vs Evertonat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 164.00
6. Chelsea FC vs Watfordat Stamford Bridge, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 278.00
7. Fulham FC vs Cardiff Cityat Craven Cottage, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Mon, 13 Apr 2020
From $ 102.70
8. QPR vs Sheffield Wednesdayat Loftus Road, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sun, 12 Apr 2020
From $ 78.40
9. Fulham FC vs Birmingham Cityat Craven Cottage, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 71.30
10. England vs Denmark Friendly Matchat Wembley, Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 151.10
Watford FC vs Southampton
Sat, 4 Apr 2020 – Sun, 5 Apr 2020, Vicarage Road.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occasions Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control. Please be aware of this when making your travel plans.
* For an even amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or in a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as close as possible instead, as you can see here
For an odd amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as you can see here, with the odd seat as close as possible.
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking, a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
- Long side seat, Graham Taylor Stand
- Match program
- £10.00 voucher, redeemable in food and drink outlets
- Sales to non-UK consumers only
- Premium Long Side Seating at the front of the Upper Tier - Graham Taylor Stand, excellent view of the action!
- Pre-match bowl food included
- Cash bar
- Pre-game Q&A with club legend
- Lounge opens 2 hours prior to kick off, until one hour after final whistle
- SKY Sports on lounge TVs
- Families and children welcome
- Complimentary match program and team sheet
- Home section, no opposition shirts
- No dress code
Print out voucher
Watford High Street Station is located in zone 8 on the London Overground Line. From central London, you should expect 45-60-minutes travel time to get to Watford High Street station, and from here it is a 10-minute walk to the stadium.
Vicarage Rd, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 0ER
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.