100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Tottenham vs RB Leipzig Champions Leagueat Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Wed, 19 Feb 2020
From $ 199.60
2. Arsenal FC vs Evertonat Emirates Stadium, Sun, 23 Feb 2020
From $ 253.70
3. Millwall FC vs Birmingham Cityat The Den, Wed, 26 Feb 2020
From $ 49.90
4. Arsenal FC vs Olympiakos Europa Leagueat Emirates Stadium, Th, 27 Feb 2020
From $ 121.20
5. QPR vs Derbyat Loftus Road, Tue, 25 Feb 2020
From $ 49.90
6. Chelsea FC vs Manchester Unitedat Stamford Bridge, Mon, 17 Feb 2020
From $ 563.00
7. Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Spursat Stamford Bridge, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Sun, 23 Feb 2020
From $ 420.50
8. Chelsea FC vs Bayern Munich Champions Leagueat Stamford Bridge, Tue, 25 Feb 2020
From $ 641.40
9. Arsenal FC vs Newcastleat Emirates Stadium, Sun, 16 Feb 2020
From $ 151.10
10. QPR vs Stokeat Loftus Road, Sat, 15 Feb 2020
From $ 42.80
Crystal Palace FC vs Newcastle
Sat, 22 Feb 2020, Selhurst Park.
* Weekend matches are always played Saturday or Sunday and on rare occasions Friday evening.
* Weekday matches are always played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
* Changes within above date frames are beyond our control. Please be aware of this when making your travel plans.
* For an even amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or in a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as close as possible instead, as you can see here
For an odd amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as you can see here, with the odd seat as close as possible.
* You will always be seated among home supporters or in a neutral zone.
* When you have completed your booking, a booking confirmation/receipt and your e-tickets will be immediately sent to your e-mail address immediately.
* All information regarding collection or delivery of your original match tickets will be clearly stated on your e-ticket.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* We highly recommend that you carefully read our terms and conditions for booking football tickets!
HOME SECTION SEATS:
- Long side seat in HOME section (Main Stand/Arthur Waite)
- No AWAY team colors to be worn
- Always seats together
- We reserve the right to upgrade to White Horse Lane Box seats if necessary
- Sales to non-UK consumers only
WHITE HORSE LANE BOX FACILITY:
- Crystal Palace Box 12/13
- White Horse Lane Stand, located directly above the goal
- Superb view of the pitch
- Pre-match two-course meal served in the box
- Complimentary beers, house wine, and soft drinks
- Opens 2.5 hours prior to kick, until one hour after final whistle
- No dress code
- Children and family welcome