Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 35.40
2. Berlin Walking tourat Berlin Walking tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 14.80
3. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourat Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 20.90
4. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 32.00
5. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 17.30
6. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 41.30
7. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Mon, 18 Nov 2019 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From $ 61.50
8. Berlin Segway Tourat Berlin Segway Tour, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 82.40
9. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 17.30
10. Berlin City Bike Tourat Berlin City Bike Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 34.50
There's hardly a cozier way to see and learn about Berlin than an evening cruise through the city. During this scenic 2.5-hour cruise, you can admire the top sights of this beautiful, historical city illuminated in the night.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour evening cruise in Berlin
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See many ot the city's top attractions
- Hear an informative and entertaining guide
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children five and under for free
What can I expect?
Enjoy an Evening Cruise
Join us for an evening cruise through beautiful Berlin. Admire the highlights of central Berlin from the water in a completely new light and learn more about this breathtaking metropolis.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 2.5 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages is the cruise available in?
The live guides speak English and German.
What ticket types are available?
Infant (0-5): Free
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 3 hours
Daily at 6:30 PM from April to October. Departure from Friedrichstrasse.
Friedrichstrasse / Reichstagufer 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.