Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 17.30
2. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Sat, 23 Nov 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 17.30
3. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Nov 2020
From $ 35.40
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip-the-line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower: Skip-the-line & Restaurant, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 24.10
5. Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticketat Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 23.90
6. DDR Museum Berlin: Skip the lineat DDR Museum Berlin: Skip the line, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 11.70
7. Berlin TV Tower Lunchat Berlin TV Tower Lunch, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 51.60
8. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Dec 2019
From $ 25.10
9. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island Berlin Pass, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 19 Dec 2019
From $ 23.80
10. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 107.90
Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruise
This one-hour river cruise is a great way to see Berlin and learn about the history of the city while you relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Relax on a scenic river cruise
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See some of the city's well-known buildings
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Half-price tickets for children 6-13
- Bring children five and under for free
What can I expect?
Explore Berlin from the River Spree
Enjoy a break and relax for an hour on our city cruise. On this tour, you will learn about the history of Berlin and see some of the major attractions from the comfort of a river cruise. Sights on the route include Mühlendammlock, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, the Seat of the German Government, the Government Quarter, and the House of World Cultures.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone vouchers are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date you choose. Please be at the departure address at the designated time and board the first available cruise.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts one hour.
Where does the cruise go?
Please click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German. Audio guides are also available in English, Spanish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, and Russian.
There are no cruises on the 24th of December!
Child (6-13): Half-price
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Is this suitable for me?
A fun way for the whole family to see Berlin!
Very Good: 4.0 – 2 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours
Every half hour between 10:30am and 5:30pm from March to October.
Every half hour between 11:00am and 3:30pm from March to December.
One-hour Berlin City Cruise
Friedrichstrasse / Am Weidendamm 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.