100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Versailles Express: Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 35.00
2. The Paris Passat The Paris Pass, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 154.30
3. Paris booklet with 10 single ticketsat , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sun, 16 Aug 2020
From $ 24.10
4. CDG Airport Shuttleat , Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 118.40
5. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Feb 2021
From $ 191.20
6. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 26.30
7. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Sat, 15 Aug 2020
From $ 110.10
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 71.00
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 60.20
10. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.00
Paris Visite Travel Card
Buy your Paris Visite Travel Card from home and enjoy unlimited travel on the Paris public transport system! The card gives you access to the Metro (Paris' underground subway system), the RER (fast trains that run between major stations and the suburbs), the RATP and Optile bus lines (located on the Ile-de-France), and the Montmartre funicular.
- Buy your Paris Visite Travel Card online
- Take unlimited rides on public transportation
- Choose between 1, 2, 3, or 5 consecutive days
- Receive a free map of the metro and RER, plus a city map full of coupons
What can I expect?
The Paris Visite Travel Card
The Paris Visite Travel Card is offered in denominations of 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days. You can buy the card as far in advance as you like: it won't be activated until the first day it is used. When you collect the card, you will also receive a Paris Metro/RER map that includes discount coupons for various attractions around Paris.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print the e-ticket and bring it to Paris Story to collect your Paris Visite Travel Card.
How long is my Paris Visite Travel Card valid?
Cards are offered for 1, 2, 3, or 5 consecutive days. The validity period begins upon first use.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Your Paris Visite Travel Card provides you with unlimited access to the Metro (Paris' underground subway system), the RER (fast trains that run between major stations and the suburbs), the RATP and Optile bus lines (located on the Ile-de-France), and the Montmartre funicular.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.