Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Paris Visite Travel Cardat , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Mon, 8 Jun 2020
From $ 37.80
2. CDG Airport Shuttleat , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 120.60
3. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 194.70
4. The Paris Passat The Paris Pass, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 157.10
5. Versailles: Express tour incl. the Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 35.60
6. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 26.80
7. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.30
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 61.30
10. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.50
Paris booklet with 10 single tickets
This booklet of 10 single tickets, also called the 'Carnet' gives you 10 single journeys on the Paris underground (metro), buses, or tram within zones 1-3, and the RER trains within zone 1 only (inner Paris) plus the Montmartre funicular.
- Get 10 single tickets for the Paris subway, buses, or tram
- Avoid the long lines at the station
- Travel in zones 1-3 with the metro, buses, and tram
- Hop on the RER trains within zone 1
- Try the Montmartre funicular
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and exchange it for your booklet once you arrive in Paris.
Where do I collect my booklet?
You collect your Paris booklet with 10 tickets at Paris Story.
Print out voucher
What zones can I travel in?
Your booklet gives you 10 single journeys on the Paris underground (metro), buses, or tram within zones 1-3, and the RER trains within zone 1 only (inner Paris) plus the Montmartre funicular.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.