100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Kensington Palaceat Kensington Palace, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 19.80
2. Hampton Court Palaceat Hampton Court Palace, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Fri, 19 Feb 2021
From $ 27.10
3. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bathat Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bath, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Th, 28 May 2020
From $ 188.20
4. Underground London: Walking Tourat Underground London: Walking Tour, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Th, 28 May 2020
From $ 34.90
5. Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswoldsat Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswolds, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 87.10
6. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxfordat Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 87.10
7. Afternoon London Tourat Afternoon London Tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Th, 28 May 2020
From $ 136.40
8. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Th, 28 May 2020
From $ 71.40
9. Stonehenge and Bathat Stonehenge and Bath, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Th, 28 May 2020
From $ 126.10
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Tue, 25 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 89.50
Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor
Enjoy our popular tour to Stonehenge, Oxford & Windsor! Get exclusive access to the inner circle at Stonehenge, walk around Oxford and walk around Windsor with your guide.
- Experience the inner circle at Stonehenge
- Avoid the crowds outside of normal opening hours
- Enjoy a guided walking tour around Oxford
- Enjoy roundtrip transfer from London
- Learn more with your audio guide
What can I expect?
Experience the Inner Circle at Stonehenge
Most visitors to Stonehenge are not allowed direct access to the stones. On this special day trip from London, you'll be invited to enter the stone circle itself, and stand beside the mysterious rocks towering above you.
Listen as your guide unlocks the secrets of this ancient World Heritage site. Enjoy the peace, away from the crowds, as you experience Stonehenge at its atmospheric best.
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll.
Your guide will take you on a fascinating walking tour past many of the famous colleges, including Divinity School featured in some of the Harry Potter films. You'll also see the Bodleian Library and experience the picture perfect courtyards for which Oxford is famous.
Located within the rolling hills and beautiful countryside of the Royal County of Berkshire, discover this historic, quintessentially English town set in a glorious riverside location.
Wander its medieval streets and browse the quaint tea rooms and shopping arcades as the tour guide brings the history of the town to life on a fascinating walking tour.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Victoria Park Plaza.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Victoria Train Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 11 hours.
- The order of the visit change from the morning and afternoon version of the tour.
Infant (0-2) free
Print out voucher
Running Time: 11 hours
Departures June - August
Tour starts at 12:15pm at Victoria Park Plaza
Tour finishes approx. 11:15pm at Victoria Train Station
Departures from April - May, and September
Tour starts at 11.15am at Victoria Park Plaza
Tour finishes approx. 10:15pm at Victoria Train Station
Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor Castle
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.