Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Porto City Tour & 6 Bridges Cruise
- Enjoy a tour around the historic city center
- Visit the Cathedral Porto Sé
- Admire the beautiful São Bento Train Station
- Visit Lello Bookshop – 3rd most beautiful in the world
- Enjoy a visit to a port wine cellar
- Taste some local wine
- Experience the city from the water at a 'Six Bridges' cruise
- Enjoy free hotel pick-up
Sightseeing tour in Porto & 6 Bridges Cruise
The capital of the North of Portugal and a UNESCO World Heritage site, Porto has one of the most remarkable historic centers across Europe.
Everything from the Cathedral to the port wine cellars makes this tour memorable, in an environment rich in history, tradition, and culture.
During this comprehensive tour, you'll also get the chance to see:
- Bolhão Market
- Aliados Avenue - Paços do Concelho/ City Hall
- Batalha Square
- Infante D. Henrique Square
- Rio Douro Foz
- Castelo do Queijo/ São Francisco Xavier Fortress
- Clérigos Church and Tower
- Carmelites and Carmo Churches
- D. Luís Bridge
Enjoy a scenic cruise on River Douro, which connects the two cities Porto and Gaia. The cruise goes along the Six Bridges and see the sights under them is absolutely unpredictable, admire their construction, see the bridges getting bigger and bigger while you are approaching them.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up at centrally located hotels in Porto. Please note that hotel drop-off is not included.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends with a cruise that ends at Cais da Ribeira.
What language is the tour available in?
The tour operated in English.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-10. Children age 0-5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.