Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Évora & Wine Tastingat Évora & Wine Tasting, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 90.20
2. Freeport Outletat Freeport Outlet, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 12.20
3. The Park and Pena Palace in Sintraat Park and Pena Palace in Sintra, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 19.50
4. Lisbon River Cruiseat Lisbon River Cruise, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 37.80
5. Lisbon by Night & Fado Showat Lisbon by Night & Fado Show, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Wed, 30 Oct 2019
From $ 96.20
6. Arrábida, Sesimbra & Wine Tastingat Arrábida, Sesimbra & Wine Tasting, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 29 Oct 2019
From $ 70.70
Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off
See the most popular sights and attractions in Lisbon with the Hop-On Hop-Off buses! Lisbon, a city of contrasts, offers so much to discover and surprise and still maintains the marks of its early history.
- Explore Lisbon at your own pace
- Hop on and off as much as you'd like
- Use the two routes and 41 stops
- See the biggest sights and attractions of Lisbon
Explore the city on two specially designed routes with more than 40 stops. From our start point of Marques do Pombal Square, for each of our 2 routes, you can discover and explore at your own leisure the city's key sights, museums, gardens, and attractions.
There are so many attractions in Lisbon such as Jerónimos Monastery, built by the King D. Manuel I designed in Manueline architectural style and Torre de Belém, which are both classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. Take a stroll through the many squares including the Praça do Município, Praça do Comércio, and the Praça do Rossio.
Wander through the beautiful gardens; the Jardim da Astrela or the Jardim do Principe Real. Marvel at the city's cathedrals, mosques, the exhibits in the Calouste Gulbenkian and don't miss the renowned Palacio de Belem.
Discover why Lisbon is heralded as one of the most beautiful capitals of Europe.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the first bus you'd like to hop on.
Where do I start?
Hop on your first bus at Marques do Pombal Square.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid 3 months from the date you choose.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 30-60. minutes.
How long is a full loop?
A full loop, without getting off the bus, is 90 minutes.
What language are the audio guides available in?
The audio guides onboard the buses are available in: English, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children age 0-3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.