100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Coastal Tour to Malahide Castleat Coastal Tour to Malahide Castle, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 37.20
2. Tour to Giant’s Causewayat Tour to Giant’s Causeway , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 67.40
3. Wicklow Mountains Tourat Wicklow Mountains Tour, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 45.40
4. Tour to Cliffs of Moherat Tour to Cliffs of Moher , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 66.10
5. Newgrange & Hill of Tara Tourat Newgrange & Hill of Tara Tour, Sat, 7 Mar 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 52.30
Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off
Explore Dublin at your own pace! Visit the National Museum of Archaeology & History or the National Art Gallery, hop off at Trinity College, marvel at Christ Church Cathedral or St. Patrick's Cathedral or visit the former prison Kilmainham Gaol.
- Explore Dublin at your own pace
- Hop on and off the buses as much as you like
- Choose between 24-hour or 48-hour tickets
- See the highlights of Dublin (43 stops)
What can I expect?
Explore Ireland's Capital Dublin
See the sensational lifelike exhibits at Dublin Wax Museum or perhaps you would prefer to hop off at the Museum of Modern Art which presents a wide variety of art.
The former prison Kilmainham Gaol is now a museum open for those who would like to see how the prisoners lived between 1796 and 1924. Visits include a guided tour and an exhibition of alarming and inspirational themes.
For travelers who prefer to wonder at wildlife, Phoenix Park and Dublin Zoo should be at the top of the list. St. Patrick's Cathedral is also rich in history and architecture and open to visitors. For those who appreciate the perfect pint or whiskey, a trip to the Guinness Storehouse or The Old Jameson Distillery shouldn't be missed.
Click here to see the route on a map.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does it work?
All customers who have a mobile e-ticket must visit one of the following locations: Tourism Office, 69 O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 or College Green Tourism Office, 37 College Green, Dublin 2.
Customers who have a printed copy of their e-ticket can redeem their ticket at any of the tour stops along the route.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets are valid for either 24 or 48 hours. 48-hour tickets must be used on consecutive days. Your tickets are valid 3 months from the date of purchase.
How long are the tours?
The tours last 90 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Every 15 minutes (multilingual buses every 30 minutes).
What languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guides are available in English, Irish, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Chinese.
All customers who have their e-ticket on mobile must visit one of the following locations:
- Tourism Office, 69 O'Connell Street, Dublin 1
- College Green Tourism Office, 37 College Green, Dublin 2
Customers who have a printed copy of their e-ticket, can redeem their ticket at any of the tour stops along the route.
Infant (0-3): Free
Two children under 12 years old travel free with every full paying adult. For additional children, you can get children's tickets for children between age 4-12.
Print out voucher
On top of your Hop-On Hop-Off bus pass, you also get:
- A free Pat Liddy Walking Tour
- €50 savings in top Dublin shops
- A free scoop of ice cream in Sweet Republic (children only)
- A cocktail in Oscar's bar
- Irish coffee in O'Sullivans Bar
- A glass of Guinness at Nancy Hand's
- Free entry to the Little Museum of Dublin
- 20% off at the Green & Baker, El Gringo Burrito and Tuk Tuk in St. Stephen's Green Food Village.
Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.