100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotlandat Loch Ness and the Highlands of Scotland, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Sat, 4 Apr 2020
From $ 70.20
2. Loch Lomond, the Highlands & Stirling Castleat Loch Lomond, the Highlands & Stirling Castle, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Fri, 3 Apr 2020
From $ 48.80
3. Edinburgh Dungeonat Edinburgh Dungeon, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 15.90
4. Highland Whisky Experienceat Highland Whisky Experience, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Fri, 26 Oct 2018
From $ 50.60
5. St Andrews, Fife & Dunfermline Abbeyat St Andrews, Fife & Dunfermline Abbey, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 31 Oct 2018
From $ 50.60
6. The Borders Country & Alnwick Castleat The Borders Country & Alnwick Castle, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Wed, 31 Oct 2018
From $ 54.80
Edinburgh Hop-On Hop-Off
- Explore Edinburgh at your own pace
- Hop on and off as you like for 24 hours
- See all of the major highlights of Edinburgh
- Enjoy the audio guide onboard
- Entertain the kids with the special kids' commentary
- Download the free Edinburgh Sightseeing Experience app
Explore Edinburgh at your own pace
With numerous stops located conveniently around the city, you can hop on and off as you please. Stroll through Charlotte Square, which is part of the New Town and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you will also find The Georgian House, which is in the care of the National Trust for Scotland.
Compare Edinburgh's Old Town, where families lived in cramped conditions and rubbish was thrown out of the windows to the elegant Georgian New Town with its three main streets and a square at either end.
Arthur's Seat is one of the seven hills of Edinburgh which looms over the city and offers many different walks.
Whether you wish to marvel at the exquisite Palace of Holyroodhouse, the official residence in Scotland of Her Majesty The Queen, or saunter through the Saturday Farmers Market, there are plenty of things to do.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does it work?
Just bring your e-ticket to the first bus you want to take and hop on!
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets are valid for 24 hours. You can use it 3 months from your date of purchase.
Where do the bus depart from?
You can jump on the bus from any of the 14 stops on the map.
How long are the tours?
A full loop takes 1 hour.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 10-30 minutes, depending on the season.
How many stops are there?
There are 14 stops on the route.
What languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian plus 'Horrible Histories' Kid's Commentary.
Are there children's tickets available?
Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.