Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
1. Glassblowing and Lacemaking Tourat Glassblowing and Lacemaking Tour, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sun, 29 Nov 2020
From $ 48.00
2. Best of Venice Tour + the Doge’s Palaceat Best of Venice Tour + the Doge’s Palace , Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sun, 29 Dec 2019
From $ 108.30
3. Doge's Palace: Skip the Lineat Doge's Palace, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 38.60
4. Best of Venice + Grand Canal Water Taxiat Best of Venice + Grand Canal Water Taxi, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 96.20
5. Tour of the Doge's Palaceat Tour of the Doge's Palace , Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 0.00
6. Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica with Terracesat , Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 0.00
7. Wine and Appetizers in the Jewish Ghettoat Wine and Appetizers in the Jewish Ghetto, Wed, 1 Apr 2020 - Fri, 23 Oct 2020
From $ 67.20
8. Evening Tour with Gondola Rideat Evening Tour with Gondola Ride , Th, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 24 Oct 2020
From $ 91.80
9. Best of Venice Tourat Best of Venice Tour w. Gondola Ride, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
From $ 87.70
Venice Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
Explore beautiful Venice with a Hop-On Hop-Off boat! It's by far the most fun and enjoyable way to go sightseeing in Venice!
- Explore Venice at your own pace
- Hop on and off as you like
- Choose between 24 & 48-hour tickets
- See the major highlights in Venice
- Download the Venice Sightseeing Experience app
Discover Venice with the Hop-On Hop-Off Boat
Venice has been built on an archipelago of 118 small islands in 800 AC, it seems obvious to explore the city from the sea.
This city is crossed by 150 canals and connected by over 400 bridges, therefore, it can only be visited on foot or by boat. With your boat pass, you get to explore the Venetican Lagoon with the red CitySightseeing boats and admire the beautiful city of Venice from the sea.
The Hop-On Hop-Off service allows you to get on and off from the boat at any stop, so you have plenty of opportunities to visit the major sights and attractions.
From Piazza San Marco to the 'Ponte dei Sospiri', from the beaches of Lido to the Island of Murano, CitySightseeing will take you on a trip through history, culture and tradition in the most romantic city in the world.
Just take a seat and admire your surroundings!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does it work?
Just bring your e-ticket to the first boat you want to take and hop on!
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets are valid for either 24 or 48 hours. You can redeem your ticket up to 5 days after the tour date you have chosen.
Where does the boat depart from?
The boat departs in front of the F30 Restaurant just next to Stazione Ferroviaria Santa Lucia.
How long is the tour?
The tour is between 150 and 120 minutes long.
How many stops are there?
There are 7 stops by boat and 24 with the Venice Walking Tour app.
Are there children's tickets available?
Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.