100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided - Gladiator's gateat The Best of Rome 2 hours, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 57.80
2. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 94.60
3. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 115.10
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursat Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Tue, 12 Jan 2021
From $ 113.20
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 15 Jan 2021
From $ 59.20
6. 10 Tastings - Big Rome Food Walkat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 84.10
7. Vatican Museum, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's Basilicaat Vatican Museums, Vatacombs, and St. Peter's, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 72.50
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 62.00
9. Vatican & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip the Line & Guided Tourat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Th, 16 Jul 2020
From $ 55.30
10. Rome in a day - 7 hoursat Rome in a Day, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 145.00
The Angels and Demons Tour
Walk the Eternal City and decode the mysteries of the Illuminati in this fascinating 3-hour tour based on Dan Brown's blockbuster novel, 'Angels and Demons'. Search for clues with our inspired guides while all the while taking in the beauty of Rome.
- Retrace the steps of Robert Landon, and explore the famous sites from 'Angels and Demons'
- Unlock for clues left by the infamous Illuminati
- Explore secret passages, and see the supposed headquarters of the Illuminati
- Fun for all - even those who haven't read the book or seen the movie!
Take a Fascinating Tour of Rome
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour inspired by Dan Brown’s smash novel 'Angels and Demons' with our fun-loving guides.Follow the clues in Bernini’s sculptures and other Illuminati designs and crack the code as the hero Robert Landon did.
Your guide will lead you from the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo and Piazza del Popolo to the iconic St. Peter's Square. Along the way, you'll admire the Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria and Bernini's 'Estasi di Santa Teresa' sculpture. You'll continue on to Piazza della Minerva, near the magnificent temple of the Pantheon. Next stop is the lovely Piazza Navona, before the tour finishes at the Castel Sant'Angelo, the supposed headquarters of the Illuminati.
This tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Flaminio Metro Station in front of the Burger King. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Castel Sant'Angelo.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 3 hours.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 7-18. Children under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 4 reviews
"We seen more of Italy on this tour than what we did on our own.... so many hidden gems that you discover while taking the Angels & Demons your. Marilu’ was a great tour guide. I would definitely recommend taking this tour.... we did ours in the evening."
David Th, 18 Jul 2019
Inte som vi tänkt
"Guiden var den stora behållningen. Mycket charmerande, hjälpsam och trevlig. Turen var inte särskilt bra i sig."
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
The Angels and Demons Tour
Piazzale Flaminio 00187 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.