100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 62.00
2. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 90.60
3. Vatican Museums: Guided Tour in Englishat Vatican Museums: Guided tour in English, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 82.70
4. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Rome Tours, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 26.00
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, Th, 7 Dec 2023 - Fri, 5 Jan 2024
From $ 70.90
6. St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb & Papal Crypts with Guideat St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb with Guide, Sat, 9 Dec 2023 - Sat, 1 Jun 2024
From $ 54.90
7. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Wed, 27 Dec 2023
From $ 51.20
8. Guided Tour of the Borghese Galleryat Guided Tour of the Borghese Gallery, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 72.50
9. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Tue, 3 Dec 2024
From $ 169.30
10. The Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute Ticketsat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Dec 2023
From $ 39.60
The Angels and Demons Tour
Walk the Eternal City and decode the mysteries of the Illuminati in this fascinating 3-hour tour based on Dan Brown's blockbuster novel, 'Angels and Demons'. Search for clues with our inspired guides while all the while taking in the beauty of Rome.
- Retrace the steps of Robert Landon, and explore the famous sites from 'Angels and Demons'
- Unlock for clues left by the infamous Illuminati
- Explore secret passages, and see the supposed headquarters of the Illuminati
- Fun for all - even those who haven't read the book or seen the movie!
Take a Fascinating Tour of Rome
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour inspired by Dan Brown’s smash novel 'Angels and Demons' with our fun-loving guides.Follow the clues in Bernini’s sculptures and other Illuminati designs and crack the code as the hero Robert Landon did.
Your guide will lead you from the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo and Piazza del Popolo to the iconic St. Peter's Square. Along the way, you'll admire the Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria and Bernini's 'Estasi di Santa Teresa' sculpture. You'll continue on to Piazza della Minerva, near the magnificent temple of the Pantheon. Next stop is the lovely Piazza Navona, before the tour finishes at the Castel Sant'Angelo, the supposed headquarters of the Illuminati.
This tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Flaminio Metro Station in front of the Burger King. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Castel Sant'Angelo.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 3 hours.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 7-18. Children under 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 4 reviews
"We seen more of Italy on this tour than what we did on our own.... so many hidden gems that you discover while taking the Angels & Demons your. Marilu’ was a great tour guide. I would definitely recommend taking this tour.... we did ours in the evening."
Inte som vi tänkt
"Guiden var den stora behållningen. Mycket charmerande, hjälpsam och trevlig. Turen var inte särskilt bra i sig."
Book From $ 70.00
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
The Angels and Demons Tour
Piazzale Flaminio 00187 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.