100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobesat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 59.00
2. Wine and Cava Tourat Wine and Cava Tour, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 101.40
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourat Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 36.60
4. Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Lineat Sagrada Familia with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 25.50
5. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineat Barcelona Aquàrium, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Jul 2020
From $ 29.50
6. Girona-Figueres-Dalí Museumat Girona-Figueras-Dali Museum, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 108.30
7. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 77.10
8. Sagrada Família: Skip the Line, Guided Tour, & Tower Accessat Sagrada Família: Skip the line, Guided Tour & Tower Access, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sat, 18 Jul 2020
From $ 86.90
9. Montserrat Tourat Montserrat Tour, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 77.10
10. The Gaudí Tourat The Gaudí Tour, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 108.40
Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Get a taste of Barcelona! Take a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to kick-start your stay in Barcelona - you'll get an overview of this amazing city, you also learn how to order tapas like a local and discover some of the best bars and cafes in Barcelona.
- Take a walking tour of Barcelona's most famous tapas bars
- Get a great overview of the city
- Taste lots of delicious tapas
- Learn about Spanish culture and food traditions
- Get insider tips from your local guide
Your tour starts in the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends', a gastronomic center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. Here you'll get to taste three carefully selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink.
Your tapas walking tour will take you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, where you'll find lots of tapas bars and local restaurants. From here your guide will take you to the city’s famous food market La Boqueria, which offers a wide selection of fresh produce, including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
Next stop is a restaurant with a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your guide tells you about the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
The tour continues through Barcelona's oldest neighborhood, the charming Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
The last stop of the night will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the 'Tours, Tapas & Friends' gastronomic center. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Santa Caterina Market.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
What language is the tour in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets available?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour. Children under age 3 are free, however, no food or drinks will be provided. Booking is required.
- This tour is a walking tour, so we strongly recommend comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour is not handicap friendly.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 5 reviews
En super god informations tur med fine stop med smagsprøver, og virkelig lækker tapas vi fik på begge restauranter. En super god start på vores ferie i Barcelona.
"Turen kan varmt anbefales."
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 12 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.