100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 18.40
2. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 43.30
3. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 178.70
4. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Fri, 15 Jan 2021
From $ 160.20
5. Montmartre: Musical Dinnerat Montmartre: Musical Dinner, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 93.30
6. Evening Tour of Parisat Evening Tour of Paris, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.20
7. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 206.30
8. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Fri, 15 Jan 2021
From $ 194.80
9. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hoursat Montmartre and Louvre, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 91.80
10. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 165.70
Tour to Montmartre
Discover the charming neighbourhood Montmartre during this 2-hour guided tour! Montmartre is an iconic area of Paris filled with narrow streets and feeling of the old Paris. Here you'll see both the Sacré Coeur, Place de Tertre and much more!
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour in Montmartre
- Admire the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur from the outside
- Experience Place du Tertre
Explore the Charming Montmartre Area
Your local guide will show you Montmartre's highlights and best spots. Discover the lively Place du Tertre where many painters, portraitists and caricaturists sell their work. Admire the beautiful Basilica of the Sacré Coeur on the very top of the hill.
You'll also experience the Place du Calvaire, the famous Vignes de Montmartre, the windmill Moulin de la Galette and the bustling Abbesses quarter with the Rue Lepic and the famous 'Bar des 2 Moulins.'
The tour ends by the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, so you can continue on exploring the charming neighbourhood on your own.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the tourist information by the metro station Anvers. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge