100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentat Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.60
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tourat Budapest Sightseeing Tour, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.50
3. Sightseeing Tour in Budaat Sightseeing Tour in Buda, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 22.00
4. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 12.20
5. Budapest by Nightat Budapest by Night, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 75.50
6. Sisi Tourat Sisi Tour, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 46.30
7. Danube Bend Tourat Danube Bend Tour, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 68.20
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 9 Jun 2020
From $ 26.70
9. Bike Tour in Budapestat Bike Tour in Budapest, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 26.80
Trabant City Tour
Explore Budapest on this Trabant Sightseeing Tour! Anytime and anywhere you want. There's hardly a better way to see Budapest than with an original Trabant 601.
- 3 hour sightseeing tour in a Trabant
- Choose what you want to see
- Try a 'Paper-Jaguar' and get the ride of your life
Put Together Your Own Special Sightseeing Tour
With this unique sightseeing in Budapest you can combine unsurpassed driving feeling and a nostalgic sightseeing with the real atmosphere of the past communist Era. Best of all? You get to decide where to go and when!
We suggest to visit the Communist Statue park, the Ecseri flea market, typical prefabricated blocks of flats built in the 70s, 80s or to do a regular city tour in Budapest.
We organize your tour according to your needs and ideas. You can also book your airport transfer with a Trabant.
How to book?
For each booking you get your own Trabant where you can be up to a maximum of 3 people. So if you are 1, 2 or 3 people you book one Trabant. If you are 4, 5 or 6 people you book two Tranbants and so on!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at your hotel. The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts from your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
- In order to try the Trabant you must have a valid driving licence.