100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentat Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.60
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tourat Budapest Sightseeing Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.50
3. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 12.20
4. Trabant City Tourat Trabant City Tour, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 182.70
5. Sightseeing Tour in Budaat Sightseeing Tour in Buda, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 22.00
6. Budapest by Nightat Budapest by Night, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 75.50
7. Sisi Tourat Sisi Tour, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 46.30
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Fri, 24 Jul 2020
From $ 26.70
9. Bike Tour in Budapestat Bike Tour in Budapest, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 26.80
Danube Bend Tour
The Danube Bend Tour is an exciting excursion into Hungary’s history. The Danube Bend (Dunakanyar) has played an important role in Hungary's history and is surrounded by incredible nature. Come on a scenic tour along the 'Blue Danube' with stops in the historic towns Visegrád, Esztergom and Szentendre along the way.
- 8.5 hour tour down the Danube River
- Visit the historic towns Visegrád, Esztergom & Szentendre
- Optional visits to the area's museums or visit the village shops
Sail Along the Blue Danube
Szentendre, Esztergomand and Visegrád on the west bank on the Danube Bend are among the oldest settlements in Hungary and absolute must-sees, when visiting Budapest.
Esztergom is the Northern gate of Budapest and known as the centre of the Catholic Church. During the tour we'll visit the largest cathedral in Hungary, which also is a burial place of famous cardinals of Hungary, like Primate József Mindszenty. Afterwards, we glance across the river and enjoy the view over to Slovakia.
In Visegrád, we'll walk close to the 750 year-old stones of the formal Royal Residence (entrance fee not included). Your knowledgable guide will tell you about life in the middle ages, while you enjoy the beautiful view of the Danube Valley.
Next, we head to the artist’s village Szentendre. It is a small baroque city at the gate of the Danube Bend, right where the river Danube meets the Pilis mountains. We'll walk around the baroque settlement built on medieval ruins and go up the narrow streets to the panoramic view point to see the Danube.
You can also take the opportunity to visit the museums; for example the world-famous Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum or the Confectionery Museum, where they make marzipan, or you can choose to visit the village shops.
The tour ends at the city centre.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts and a transfer back to your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 8.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
- During summer (From May 1 until September 28), the tour returns to Budapest on the Danube by boat.
- In case of low water or flood, and during winter time we return to Budapest by bus.
- There's a lunch stop on the tour, however lunch is not included.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
Danube Bend Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.