100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 12.20
2. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentat Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.60
3. Budapest Sightseeing Tourat Budapest Sightseeing Tour, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.50
4. Sightseeing Tour in Budaat Sightseeing Tour in Buda, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 22.00
5. Trabant City Tourat Trabant City Tour, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 182.70
6. Budapest by Nightat Budapest by Night, Fri, 13 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 75.50
7. Danube Bend Tourat Danube Bend Tour, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 68.20
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Tue, 9 Jun 2020
From $ 26.70
9. Bike Tour in Budapestat Bike Tour in Budapest, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 26.80
Join us for a tour to the world's second largest Baroque Palace in Gödöll?, Queen Elisabeth's, known as Sisi, former summer residence.
- Visit the second largest Baroque Palace in the world
- Explore the museum and the chateau garden
- Get a insight to the secret life of the royal couple and the palads
Visit Sisi's Summer Residence
Visit the second largest world's Baroque Palace in Gödöll?. Just a quick 30-minute drive from Budapest before we arrive to the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph (Habsburg Emperor & Hungarian King 1867-1916).
This interior visit of the palace's museum and the tour through the beautiful chateau garden gives you a glimpse of the time during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You'll get a rare insight into the secrets behind the hidden doors and rooms.
By the end there'll be time for optional coffee break (not incl. in the price).
The tour ends at the city center.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts and a transfer back to your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.