100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Bike Rentalat Bike Rental, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 12.20
2. Trabant City Tourat Trabant City Tour, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 182.70
3. Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliamentat Budapest Sightseeing Tour with Parliament, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.60
4. Budapest Sightseeing Tourat Budapest Sightseeing Tour, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.50
5. Sightseeing Tour in Budaat Sightseeing Tour in Buda, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 22.00
6. Sisi Tourat Sisi Tour, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 46.30
7. Danube Bend Tourat Danube Bend Tour, Th, 19 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 68.20
8. Széchenyi Spa: Skip The Lineat Széchenyi Spa, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 13 Jun 2020
From $ 26.70
9. Bike Tour in Budapestat Bike Tour in Budapest, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 26.80
Budapest by Night
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend an enjoyable evening in a traditional Hungarian restaurant with a lovely dinner and wine.
- Experience Budapest by night
- Enjoy a traditional Hungarian three-course dinner & wine
- Experience a folklore show
Enjoy a Traditional Hungarian Evening
The tour starts with a traditional Hungarian three-course menu accompanied with wine. During the dinner you can enjoy a colourful folklore show with dancers dressed in folk costumes and gipsy music.
Next we drive around the illuminated city and stop on top of the Gellért Hill (Citadel), where you get the most spectacular view of Budapest.
The tour ends at your hotel.
The tour is operated in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts and a transfer back to your hotel in Budapest. We kindly ask you to be ready for departure in your hotel lobby minimum 30 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under age 12.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours
Budapest by Night
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.