100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Amsterdam City Tour with Cruiseat Amsterdam City Tour with Cruise, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 48.80
2. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruiseat Van Gogh Museum, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Fri, 20 Mar 2020
From $ 45.80
3. Amsterdam Dinner Cruiseat Amsterdam Dinner Cruise, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 129.60
4. Pizza Cruise Amsterdamat Pizza Cruise Amsterdam, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 59.30
5. Volendam, Marken and Windmillsat Volendam, Marken and Windmills , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 71.90
6. Day Trip to Brusselsat Day Trip to Antwerp and Brussels , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Fri, 13 Mar 2020
From $ 103.60
7. Day Trip to Brugesat Day Trip to Bruges , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 18 Mar 2020
From $ 115.70
8. Dutch Masters and Marvelsat Dutch Masters and Marvels, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 15 Mar 2020
From $ 140.10
9. Grand Hollandat Grand Holland , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 17 Mar 2020
From $ 108.40
10. Cocktail Cruiseat Cocktail Cruise, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Mon, 2 Nov 2020
From $ 58.30
Amsterdam City Tour
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of Amsterdam
- See all the city's highlights
- See an iconic windmill
- Visit a diamond factory
On this extensive bus tour you will see the best that Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monuments in the city center to the modern architecture of the 21st century.
The tour includes a photo stop at one of the city's iconic windmills at the River Amstel and a visit to a diamond factory.
The tour is operated in English, German, and Spanish.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the In the IJ hall of Centraal Station on the far eastern side.
How long does the tour last?
The Amsterdam City Tour lasts two and a half hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four and twelve. Children under age four are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Amsterdam City Tour
De Ruijterkade 34a 012 AA Amsterdam
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.