100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 18.40
6. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.40
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 19 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
8. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guide , Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 23.20
9. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 130.30
10. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 85.30
Lido de Paris
See one of the most famous cabarets in the world - Lido de Paris on the Champs-Elysées. Enjoy a delicious meal with the international French-style cabaret and burlesque show, or just the show with champagne. Tickets sell out quickly, especially on weekends, - book yours in advance!
- Experience the impressive new show at Lido de Paris
- Choose between the show and champagne or the show and a delicious dinner
- Let yourself be entertained by a French cabaret that's out of this world
What can I expect?
New Show: Paris Merveilles
Incredible energy has gone into assembling an international team of performers, dancers, musicians and designers to produce a show that is packed with artistic and technical innovation.
The show draws its inspiration from the Art Nouveau genre and uses icons such as Paris' 'Iron Lady', also known as the Eiffel Tower. The set changes follow one another at a furious pace portraying a series of famous Parisian sites.
Somewhere between dream and reality, you will discover a Paris that you had never imagined existed.
We offer 3 ticket types - tickets for the show & champagne and tickets for dinner & show. * ½ a bottle Champagne Brut 1er cru is included in the price for both shows with or without dinner (Minus Soirée Plume menu).
New: For either show you may now also choose a show & glass of Champagne (only) option.
You may view the different menu options here:
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
When does the show start?
The show run daily at 9 PM and 11 PM. If you choose tickets with dinner, then your dinner will be served at 7 PM and the show will begin at 9 PM.
Whether you choose to book tickets with or without dinner it is a good idea to be at the Lido half an hour prior to the show starts.
How long does the show last?
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Lido de Paris is very popular, and can often be sold out months in advance on Fridays and Saturdays. So the sooner you book the better the chance is that you will get tickets on your desired date. If you can visit Lido de Paris on a night other than a Fridays or Saturday you will increase your chance of getting tickets
Child (4-11): Free.
Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, and children under 4 years old are not allowed.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 192 reviews
"The Lido de Paris was fun, organized, a pleasure to watch, and entertaining!"
"Härlig show! Alla platser har bra sikt..."
Mats Mon, 2 Dec 2019
"Super flot show med masser af overraskelser"
Lone Mon, 9 Sep 2019
Tomasz Wed, 21 Aug 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Lido de Paris
Lido de Paris 116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.