100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 26.80
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 5 Mar 2020
From $ 77.80
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 71.30
7. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 20.80
8. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 89.00
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 39.00
10. City Sightseeing Parisat City Sightseeing Paris, Th, 12 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 19.10
Paris Full Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we suggest using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle. The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms of the Louvre Museum , incl. the Venus de Milo ”, “the Winged Victory ”, and “Mona Lisa ” painted by Leonardo da Vinci .
Then, the river shuttle takes you on the Seine and passes many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower where lunch (2 courses incl. drinks) is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Tower. There is time to hand to visit the monument.
Then, off with the river shuttle again to Notre-Dame Cathedral . A guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345 is included in the tour!
The Tour is in English!
All entrance tickets and lunch are included in the price!
Duration: 7.5 hours.
Departure Times: The Tour starts at 9.30am. (From Apr. to Oct.: Mon. & Wed. to Sun.). (From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri. to Sun.) Closed every first Sunday of the month. Please be at the departure point at least 20 min. before start.
The Louvre Tour begins at ParisCityVision and ends at Notre Dame!
NB. You walk from ParisCityVision through Tuileries gardens to The Louvre Museum!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 38 reviews
Print out voucher
Paris Full Day
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.