100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
1. An Evening at Schönbrunn Palaceat An Evening at Schönbrunn Palace, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 86.50
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Viennaat , Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.80
3. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingat Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sun, 28 Jun 2020
From $ 17.40
4. Vienna Residence Orchestraat Vienna Residence Orchestra, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 54.80
5. Rendezvous with Mozartat Rendezvous with Mozart, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 211.90
6. Sisi's Treasuresat Sisi's Treasures, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Mon, 23 Dec 2019
From $ 224.10
7. Spanish Riding School: Showat Spanish Riding School: Show, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Jun 2020
From $ 41.80
8. Blue Danubeat Blue Danube, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 138.90
9. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraat Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Oct 2019
From $ 54.80
10. F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019at F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Jul 2018
From $ 142.50
Schönbrunn Palace Concert
Join us for a night filled with classical music at the Orangery at Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna. The concert features a program by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss.
- Enjoy a classical concert at the Schönbrunn Palace
- Listen to music by Mozart and Strauss
- Admire the magnificent 14th century palace
What can I expect?
Travel Back in Time at Schönbrunn Palace
There's no better way to spend an Austrian evening than by attending a concert at the historic Orangery in Schönbrunn Palace. The Orangery is home to two renowned orchestras that perform Mozart and Strauss' most magnificent pieces (The Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna plays April to October and Christmas; the Schönbrunn Palace Ensemble Vienna plays January to March and November to December 23).
The first part of the concert features selected overtures, arias, and duets by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, such as "The Marriage of Figaro," "The Magic Flute," and "Don Giovanni." After the intermission, the orchestra picks back up with the most memorable operetta arias, waltzes, and polkas by Johann Strauss (rightfully nicknamed "the King of Waltz"). These included "The Bat," "The Gipsy Baron," "The Blue Danube Waltz," and "Radetzky March."
Two opera singers, a soprano, a baritone, and a captivating pair of ballet dancers in historic dress round out the evening.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive e-tickets via e-mail. Please print out your e-ticket and bring it with you to the Orangery, where you have to exchange it for a paper ticket.
When I can exchange my tickets?
You can exchange your e-tickets beginning at 9 AM only on your booked tour date. The Orangery is located directly opposite the U4 Schönbrunn Metro Station.
Which seats should I choose?
You can choose between four categories of tickets: VIP, A, B, or C, referring to the front, middle and back of the auditorium respectively. As an added benefit, holders of VIP tickets receive a complimentary glass of sparkling wine during intermission:
You can see the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery's seating plan here.
How long is the concert?
Duration including intermission is 1½-2 hours. The concert ends at approximately at 10:15 PM.
Taxis can be hailed right outside the Schönbrunn Palace Orangery upon the concert's conclusion. The subway also runs until midnight, with trains departing every five to eight minutes.
*On selected days, concerts may take place in other rooms in Schönnbrunn Palace (the Great Gallery or the White Gold Room) or in other concert halls in Vienna. Of course, you will be notified if the concert venue changes.
Every day at 08.30PM
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours 45 minutes
- Tickets to a classical music concert at Schönnbrunn Palace*
- VIP-ticket guests will receive a glass of complimentary sparkling wine at the bar during intermission
Every day at 08.30PM
Schönbrunn Palace: Concert
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.